• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

WHERE TO GET BROCHURE

Point your mouse to the sidebar on your left,

Click on "Resources", opens a menu, point to "More Resources" and click.

This will take you to a different window. The brochure is near the bottom of the page.

HTH

Tagging is either talking to another Avalanche owner/ operator about this club or palcing a brochure on the Avalanche. You can print one or many from here...

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/resources/index.html

It's a trifold brochure so you will need to print on both sides! ;)

Here is the "tag" for owners, you need Adobe to view it:
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/resources/owner_info.pdf

You print this and Give "Tag" it to AV owners... I like to do mine at 70mph on the highway but, I get in trouble fr that a lot... >:D

Just walk or drive up to an owner and say "Hey there! Nice AV! Check this out, lots of stuff about your AV and a lot of cool people!."

Phew!  I saw this thread and was worried that people were pointing to the old one.  It still lives on our server (the original first version) and I am going to delete this Saturday.  Wish I had PDF software - I'd create a tiny PDF file that says, "whoa, bad link dude, go here."

I know the next gritch will be, why do I get a 404 error when I click on this three year old link in the forums  :rolleyes:

Glad you asked otherwise I would have had to.. I don't have enough hours in the day to read all the posts on here and I thought tagging someone was telling them about the website :E: duh. Never knew there was a brochure but now I do and am printing as there are a ton of AV's in Bradenton.

some of my firends might slash my tires if they saw me post here...but that is ok bill heard has tires for life on my truck

Lord Aries said:
Here is the "tag" for owners, you need Adobe to view it:
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/resources/owner_info.pdf

You print this and Give "Tag" it to AV owners... I like to do mine at 70mph on the highway but, I get in trouble fr that a lot... >:D

Just walk or drive up to an owner and say "Hey there! Nice AV! Check this out, lots of stuff about your AV and a lot of cool people!."
doesnt mention the 2005 Avs must be old

Chief said:
Phew!? I saw this thread and was worried that people were pointing to the old one.? It still lives on our server (the original first version) and I am going to delete this Saturday.? Wish I had PDF software - I'd create a tiny PDF file that says, "whoa, bad link dude, go here."

I know the next gritch will be, why do I get a 404 error when I click on this three year old link in the forums? :rolleyes:

If you want to make PDF's and need the software you can download a free version that will show you a sponsors link every time you use it.  (I use it for my business to send files all of the time it is great)

It is set up as a printer on your computer

www.pdf995.com  (I do not work for this site or company, I just use their product and it is great)

Printing some to distribute in Central PA.  Is the Amber DRL's a member thing also????

One thing I think would be a good idea is to stick our screen name somewhere on the brochure, so when the "tagged" person joins, they can post who gave the tag.  I'm planning on doing that on the ones I am printing out.... 

:)

update - DAMMIT!!!!!  That's twice now!  I posted a message a bit ago asking where to get a brochure, THEN I noticed the sticky on where to get them.  Now, I come up with this AWESOME idea, and THEN check the brochures I am printing out, and SOMEONE TOOK MY IDEA!!!!  LOL :needhug:

Any chance of an updated brochure?  The one I got is 2002 or so....

Also, any tips on printing these bad-boys out?  I got a single-sided printer (b/w), and have to run over to the copy machine to make double-sided copies....

:help:        i have seen many avalanches here in the mountains of western n.c. and would love to be handing out some brochures.  problem is, i don't have a printer.  soooooo, if someone would send me a brochure, i'd take it  to get copies made.  please send to maxine,  p.o. box 364,  tuckasegee,  n.c.  28783.      thanks      :B:     

barefootcowgrl said:
  :help:        i have seen many avalanches here in the mountains of western n.c. and would love to be handing out some brochures.  problem is, i don't have a printer.  soooooo, if someone would send me a brochure, i'd take it  to get copies made.  please send to maxine,  p.o. box 364,  tuckasegee,  n.c.  28783.      thanks      :B:     

Uh.... she said she doesn't have a printer....    :beating:    :kidding:

Back