• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

new

wel_smilie.gif
to the club, 2k3_gixxer_1000!

Welcome to the club!

See you've registered a while ago, did you recently pickup you AV?

North of TO... While thats closer than London!

See ya at a GTG!

Not to steal anyone's thunder but I just took some pics of my new beast. It's not to clean though............a hard week at work......haha

Attachments

• AV.jpg
    AV.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 6
hey all sorry for the late reply, and i dont have any of my baby yet, ill get some soon, and ya i did join a while ago, but i have been in the Dominican for almost a year, so i was not here :) but its cool

and hey for all in Ontario area, i get dealer cost on rims and tires, so if anyone needs anything, let me know, i will for sure hook everyone of my fellow cnds up :D

Welcome to the Canadian chapter, when you get a chance lets see some pic's. Hope to see you at some of the GTG's in 2005.

Joe

the name 2K3_gixxer_1000 and your town shredder "Oshawa" Reminded me of when I used to work for a motorcycle racing team. I spent one week at Mosport. Very memorable event! our crew chief broke his Pelvis when he fell off his skateboard. He was using his skateboard to do a lap around the track to get a good look at it because we had never been there before. After finishing the lap he was coming down a steep hill into the paddock. And WHAM! Not fun. I was left by myself to wrench for the rider. Luckily all the locals were more than willing to help out. We got more of a warm welcome for the locals in Canada than any racetrack we went to in the states. Gixxer, Our rider was on a 2003 GSX-R1000! (y)

elodge said:
the name 2K3_gixxer_1000 and your town shredder "Oshawa" Reminded me of when I used to work for a motorcycle racing team. I spent one week at Mosport. Very memorable event!

I haven't been there in years. I drive by there quite a lot, but never stop and check it out.

Back