• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2nd Annual Mega Meet

dunes_av

SM 2003
Well I had a blast at the Socal Mega Meet last Sept., and I am guessing alot of those that came want to do this again next year, and those that didnt, dont want to miss out next year... so lets get a list of those interested in doing the 2nd Annual Mega Meet
(and yes Cindy has already told me that I will be a dead man if I start this thread, so nice knowing you all >:D)

COME ONE, COME ALL, LET US SEE YOUR INTREST IN DOING THIS AGAIN NEXT YEAR, AND FOR YEARS TO COME

oh and dont forget about the upcoming Laughlin GTG >:D

Grey :B:

This may require some background referencing, but if you were to look at the previously discussed thread starting with this jewel, Cindy...HAHAHA.., you may notice the ball is in your court or NorCal's.

Is it next year already?

I'd luv for there to be another one....

How does everyone feel about Madera?

It's half way(ish) and i know of someone who's got a TON of property out that way ;)

Avalanche Fox said:
I'd luv for there to be another one....

How does everyone feel about Madera?

It's half way(ish) and i know of someone who's got a TON of property out that way ;)

How About Stan's Back Forty?

Cat Dancer said:
...if you were to look at the previously discussed thread starting with this jewel, Cindy...HAHAHA.., you may notice the ball is in your court or NorCal's.

:2: Gee...Thanks WC...I may not be dead like Grey...but "dogmeat" does come to mind... :p

Grey...we are DEFINATELY "in" for another Cali Mega Meet...no matter where it ends up being... >:D But I think Arizona might be off the hook considering Laughlin...

As I recall...Stan just about had a coronary when the "Central Cal Mega Meet" idea was posted... >:D

Cindy and her SoCal members did such a good job...and are such experts at it...seems only proper... :-X... :-X... :eek:

I CHNGE said:
Cat Dancer said:
...if you were to look at the previously discussed thread starting with this jewel, Cindy...HAHAHA.., you may notice the ball is in your court or NorCal's.

:2: Gee...Thanks WC...I may not be dead like Grey...but "dogmeat" does come to mind... :p

Grey...we are DEFINATELY "in" for another Cali Mega Meet...no matter where it ends up being... >:D But I think Arizona might be off the hook considering Laughlin...

As I recall...Stan just about had a coronary when the "Central Cal Mega Meet" idea was posted... >:D

Cindy and her SoCal members did such a good job...and are such experts at it...seems only proper...
:-X... :-X... :eek:

Gosh that's two votes for Cindy and no votes for NorCal (holly quietly does happy dance.) Kinda feels like a reality show...

Avalanche Fox said:
Gosh that's two votes for Cindy and no votes for NorCal (holly quietly does happy dance.) Kinda feels like a reality show...

:8: (LOL) ;) FIRST OFF...DON'T ASSUME I VOTED FOR CINDY !!! AND DRAG ME UNDER WITH YOU !!! HEHEHE

Second...I have reread the posts so far and I can't come up with the second vote...even if your assumtion of mine were correct...which is NOT to say it is...unofficially non sanctioned hypothetical I guess you might say... :2:

So where was the second vote...Grey? >:D

California is a Community Property State. As such, I am officially and legally allowed to confiscate hubby's vote, (not that it counts for much in the first place) and direct it toward Cindy for President (y) (of the next... assuming there will be a next) MegaMeet :D

Cat Dancer said:
This may require some background referencing, but if you were to look at the previously discussed thread starting with this jewel, Cindy...HAHAHA.., you may notice the ball is in your court or NorCal's.

Is it next year already?

Hey I never siad it was for SoCal to do, but reference the thread on your local board about this... >:D, in which cindy did not like my idea about rallying the troops for next year.... so I figured I would start this thread.... outside of mentioning that cindy is going to kill me, I never stated that it would be norcal socal, who would be organizing it. Notice I even put it in the California section, not the Norcal or SoCal sections....

The 2 groups can pass the ball back and forth all you want..... but I will be at the GTG... where ever it may be..... (However if NorCal plans it... you know that in the middle of the meet we will all have to do a caravan through a ford dealer >:D)

Anything furthermore.... I plede the 5th....

GREY_BULLDOG_AV said:
However if NorCal plans it... you know that in the middle of the meet we will all have to do a caravan through a ford dealer >:D)

uhh...
that has now been modified to...
HORN HONKING CARAVAN THROUGH A FORD DEALER :2: >:D

OK, how many are old enough to remember "See the U S A in your Chevrolet" song?

Play that on a bullhorn or someone's multi-kilowatt sound system.. >:D

They may start throwing ford lugnuts at us!

sperry said:
OK, how many are old enough to remember "See the U S A in your Chevrolet" song?

Play that on a bullhorn or someone's multi-kilowatt sound system.. >:D

You been at the Bailey's & Kahlua again? ;) >:D

Love that stuff... :-X :rolleyes:

Too bad I can't handle egg-nog any longer.. Bailey's mixes quite well with it...

But.. (hic)... `Can't bring it along. :E:

Avalanche Wolf said:
anyone what to place bets on what color holly will bring this year ?

what color.... how about what vehicle she will have by then :rolleyes:

GREY_BULLDOG_AV said:
The 2 groups can pass the ball back and forth all you want..... but I will be at the GTG... where ever it may be..... (However if NorCal plans it... you know that in the middle of the meet we will all have to do a caravan through a ford dealer >:D)Grey :B:

I knew i luved you for some reason (y) >:D

sperry said:

considering how CHEAP they're made, i'm sure they're pretty easy to find lying around the lot...

I CHNGE said:
You been at the Bailey's & Kahlua again? ;) >:D

a man after my own heart :love:

GREY_BULLDOG_AV said:
Avalanche Wolf said:
anyone what to place bets on what color holly will bring this year ?

what color.... how about what vehicle she will have by then :rolleyes:

Two men who will have their hearts ripped out of their chest (w/ the assistance of the Tow Package on whatever Cladded Bermuda Blue '05 Z71 fully loaded, w/ lift, mobile video and charcoal leather interior i MAYYYYY have by then) :p :7: :p ;)

POST EDITED BY GREY TO AVOID THE DEATH PENALTY

34.gif

Good, another `05.. Only I want to see if an older cluster is all that's needed to restore the DIC functions GM left out of them. :E:

And.. ahem, of course restore it back... >:D

:D :) :cool: >:D ;D :cool: :) >:D ;D >:D :cool:

Damn I'm a trouble maker lately..........

OK, click here VVV

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=166;action=display;threadid=38513;start=0#lastPost

:cool: >:D :D :cool: ;D >:D

what if this year we called it West Coast Mega meet.... might get more people from other states ... dunno ... tired and the mug is dry . Night all

Could be... If they knew the nice weather we had that day, perhaps that would have helped too. Irvine has a nice climate.

sperry said:
Could be... If they knew the nice weather we had that day, perhaps that would have helped too. Irvine has a nice climate.

Don't tell them about the nice weather we're having today.

I may have to ski in my shorts and bikini top tomorrow up at Big Bear!

Back