• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AV watch at Walmart

bigdaddy

I had to go to Walmart a little while ago and found this watch. It's not in the case with the other watches. It's located on a standing display with other logo watches. I couldn't resist getting one espescially since it was only $8.87 ;D Here's a couple of pics although they didn't turn out too good.

Pete

Attachments

• AVwatch.jpg
    AVwatch.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 836
If your digital camera has a macro-focus feature, could you retry that last shot?

gdmunk said:
Where's the pic's???

Click "Edit Profile" button
Scroll through the list, find Enable Attachment Display.
Check that.
Put your password in at the bottom.
Save changes.

You'll see images ;)

Hey bigdaddy who makes that watch?

I checked my local WalMart and they said they used to have them but don't any more.

I'm hoping to locate one elsewhere.

The back of the watch only says TM GM. The paperwork says

M.Z. BERGER & CO., INC.
33-00 Northern Blvd.,
Long Island City, N.Y. 11101-2224

It doesn't give a phone number or .com

Pete

DougD said:
If your digital camera has a macro-focus feature, could you retry that last shot?
Here's a little tip. If you have the equipment. Sometimes taking a macroshot on the digital camera's just doesn't cut ( especially the cheaper ones ). If you have a scanner give that a try. You can bump the resolution up to the max quality ( optical ) of the scanner and then if need be sharpen it. This sometimes results in a better shot.

Just my 2 cents

Peace

IM (y)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hey DougD
;D Thanks for that post about enabling attachments. I had NO IDEA why I kept seeing posts 'supposedly' having photo's! :-[ :rolleyes:

Karma for you ! :B:

Cool, I had to enable attachments because I couldn't see the pics either...It's time to make a trip to Wally World! Thanks for the pics (y)

That is very cool......time to go to wally world

Gee...I don't think you can go wrong for the money...

bigdaddy said:
The back of the watch only says TM GM. The paperwork says

M.Z. BERGER & CO., INC.
33-00 Northern Blvd.,
Long Island City, N.Y. 11101-2224

It doesn't give a phone number or .com

Pete
Thanks Pete. (y)

Hey BD did they have any more at your Wally World? all mine had was D@dge$ :6:
If you saw more I'll swing by Monday on the way to work.

Think I'll check mine tomorrow. If I find extras, be happy to pass them on at cost/tax/shipping.

Great stocking stuffers.

Wow! You just reminded me of something; I received a GM AV watch last Xmas and never worn it. I hope I can remember where I put it?

Joeface said:
Hey BD did they have any more at your Wally World? all mine had was D@dge$ :6:
If you saw more I'll swing by Monday on the way to work.

I can't remember for sure, but I think they had another one. If you go, it's on a floor display beside the case with all the other watches.

Pete

Back