• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any A/V gifts for Christmas?

DS

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
So did Santa leave any of you folks an Avic or some amps under the tree?? ;D

nope... but he did leave heated seats and a bed extender....

and a wonderful, wonderful family time.

I got a couple sorta, had my wife order me that History of Rock 3 DVD set for X-mas. I still haven't used the DVD since I upgraded to a loaded '04 Z71 (no kids) but my plan is for when I have adult guests on a road trip they can watch the DVD and I can still rock to the same tunes up front. Or switch drivers so I can watch it.  :p

Got the snake eyes tailgate bezel camera, monitor and dvd player, av watch and a r/c av.  wow I racked up

sbm-z66-wbh said:
Got an AV cap and the AV watch from Wallyworld.

I have checked 4 local Wallworlds and they don't have them up here in the Dakotas. Anyone have an extra one to sell?????

PM me please!

DS said:

No amps... But I did get the Vizualogics A2000 9" DVD headrest monitors with Built in DVD...  (y) (y)

GMAN

GMAN62465 said:
DS said:

No amps... But I did get the Vizualogics A2000 9" DVD headrest monitors with Built in DVD...? (y) (y)

GMAN

where did you get the A2000 from?? i was looking on ebay and they were selling for like 1600.  did you wire the sound into your existing system??

how did the headrests match up??

sorry for all the ???'s , i am very interested in getting a system.
thanks

Back