• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

BC Members - Tsunami Relief Meet & Cruise - URGENT

Chief

CAFCNA FOUNDER
Charter Member
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
CAFCNA has a near historically opportunity to provide assistance to one of the best run charities in the world.  World Concern, is highly rated by ChartityWatch.Org.  They meat the bench mark that at least 60% of every penny donated goes directly to those in need and they do not spend more than 35% of what is donated in collection efforts.  World Concern also happens to be headquartered in Western Washington.  Actually, just up the road from my house.

They are loading up 100 pallets (five 40' long shipping containers) of medical supplies today and tomorrow.  But the need goes far beyond that.  They need warm breathing bodies to come and help load supplies for emergency shipment into the immediate future.

So come on Pacific Northwest, lets show the world what CAFCNA is all about.  I know the members of this club have HUGE hearts and this is a great cause.

I'm in for a day of help - and I've already volunteered on 1/3/05 - I was the last person - but the need goes well beyond next week.  So lets pick a day, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM is when they do most of their work - and I can coordinate with them on having our group come and help.

Who's in -- because I am - and I have a hard time believing I'm alone on this one.

Chief said:
Who's in -- because I am - and I have a hard time believing I'm alone on this one.

Would love to help out Chief ( I always do this after hurricanes) but the drive is just a little to far for me ;)

Back