• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

05 fur Rondy,3rd annual GTG

Alaska_AV.

Cruise Coord
SM 2003
OK folks it's parade time again! We need 5 Avalanches to step up for the parade, it's the limit? .

Bring hot coffee and hot dogs for breakfast in the street!

The parade is Saturday, February 19, 2005.

It starts at 11:00 a.m. so 9:30 ish is the line up time.

Fun and games to follow or lunch with more members!

Who's in or out!

Feel free to leave input !!

Jon

RSVP'ed

Alaska_AV
Tank
Arctic_AK_AV
Woody  ;D

Attachments

• alaska GTG.jpg
    alaska GTG.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5,017
OK folks, I got the Rondy packet.

We have been moved up to spot #21 of 74 entry's. This is a pleasant change from being #60+ the last 2 years. A limit of 5 AV's in the parade sucks....But more than 4 AV's total would be Nice!

Our staging spot is on 8th between G and F streets. Use Parade entrance #2 At 9th and F st. then left on 8th an make a u-turn an get in line.

The parade starts at 11:00 They like everyone there by 10:10. I'm aiming fer 9 ish

At 12:30-1:00 we'll do Hooters

Afterward is open to a free fer all. The best Idea wins

Jon 

P.S. we are between the
Ladies Oriental Shrine of North America, Waheed Court No. 81
And the Western Alaska Council Boy Scouts of America this year.

Well I guess its snowing like a som Bee-otch in Anchorage

Breakfast is at Village inn behind Fred Myers between Benson and Northern lights 9:00 am

see ya

We still need a 5th

despite typing to myself here, we had a fine time. Short on trucks but not spirit

Attachments

• DSC00045.jpg
    DSC00045.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00050.jpg
    DSC00050.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 23
since you asked.......

From the turn of the century ...er, the last one.... Miners and Trappers would gather in the tent town of Anchorage to trade and sell their stuff. Then mush their dogs back home before break up. this has turned in to a 10 day party with events of all types including snowshoe softball an ice bowling. Car racing and dog mushing. Balls and pool tournaments.

Back