• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Lifted Nation T-shirts?

new2Chevy

Charter Member
SM 2004
hey guys,

I got a source for a good deal on t-shirts and am trying to come up with some idea's.

Here is basic Idea with our page logo with an AV edited in background.  Anyone with some PS skills want to give it a shot? 

who is interested in the shirts?  Probably be around 10-12 bucks a piece.

Mud!

click it so it will come out clearer...

Attachments

• avnationtshirt.JPG
    avnationtshirt.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 467
You can put me in for at least one.++

Question what are PS skills/ ??? Obvious ?I do not have these since I am asking what it is.

Duh; Photo Shoper Nope dont have them skills.

I'm definitely in for one (y).

-James. :cool:

A Red truck would look a lot better. (y)

Instead of the T's in diffrent colors can we get the trucks....

Just kiden.  When design id decided on I am in.

cool guys...I had sent the 1st one to printer already, but i don't think he started because I asked him if i needed to redo it in higher resolution and he never got back to me yet.  My fault, i dropped the ball on it. I  should have gotten back to him.  But I'll let you know what resolution will be best that he requires so you can clean up the new graphic a bit.

Just my opinion...I love women and half naked ones even more...but i think we should loose the one in graphic. 

Chewy, can you  make a few variations?  Also, maybe make the graphic in an oval shape or something other than rectangular just for options...

Jefe Laughs At Marbles said:
Just my opinion...I love women and half naked ones even more...but i think we should loose the one in graphic.?

Chewy, can you? make a few variations?? Also, maybe make the graphic in an oval shape or something other than rectangular just for options...

Why? Half naked women are cool!  (y)

Why again? Do you see anything round on our trucks besides the wheels?  :rolleyes:

~BIGRED

haha wa007 design.... im not lifted but i cna hook yall up with a relally nice design if youd like, plus im mtrying to lift mine :-D allreayd half way  :E: <---i jsut liekd teh face

OviedoAV said:
Not sure ...what ever happened to MudBug...is he banned??

I don't think so.  He doesn't come around here too much any more.  I have his email address.  I'll ask him if the Lifted Nation is still in existence.

I just spoke with Mud.  The Lifted Nation is no longer but may be alive again soon. 

hint, you may want to start getting some pics ready ;)

Back