• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Best Maglite/Bracket price I have Found

Dragoon

SM 2005
I found an excellent site here in Canada to purchase Maglites and the brackets at amazing prices the maglite prices beat Canadian Tire and Walmart by almost $10.00.Plus they have shopping on line plus 3 stores in Ontario and one in Quebec.For those intrested www.lebaron.ca If this information is already on here sorry.Dragoon

If you don't know it already, LeBaron's a great spot to pick up your fishing gear too. I haven't been to the new BPS in Vaughan, so I'm not sure how the prices compare, but I've spent a lot of money at LeBaron's in Mississauga (y)

The Maglite kits may be a deal, I don't know because I could not find the kit on their website! The 2 D Cell light was like $21.81 --not a real deal. I think their site sucks! No search, one big list of products and then it opens a  Adobe Reader page to view the items? If you have a direct link the the maglite kit with the clips I would like to see it.

Butch

In reference to your post for me here in Canada this is an outstanding price.Here for example is the price for a 4D Maglite at Canadian tire  39.99 you have to remember exchange rate.At Lebarons 22.85 now for me I can't go wrong so yes if your in the US your right the price is is not good but don't forget the exchange.Has for the site your right it is not easy to navigate around.Here is the location for both the maglite and Bracket
http://www.lebaron.ca/pdffiles_sp05/outdoors/maglite.pdf
http://www.lebaron.ca/pdffiles_sp05/outdoors/maglite_stream.pdf
Once again this there may very much be other great deals  out there but for me here in Ontario it was the best.Hope this helps those in Canada that have been searching for the products to do the maglite mod.Dragoon

Ahh, the exchange rate, I forgot about that! Sorry!

Butch

2nd04av said:
I didn't find the brackets on their website and your links don't work. Anyone else know where to get these?
looks like that post is several years old, try this...

link

Back