• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Omaha area shops?

BlazerPride

SM 2005
If you paid a shop to do a mod for you, who did you use for which mod?
And, would you recommend them to do it again?

You EJ.

First of all..there is a new 05 SBOM WBH on base. I have yet to tag it...bit it will be mine..oh yes..it will be mine.I don'' want your Av to feel lonely.

As far as shops go...there aren't to many custom shops around here, but there are people at certain shops that do custom work. I have found most of my shops by asking around. What specifically are  you looking for? The only mod I have had done outside my own garage is my Exhaust, so if there is something I can help you with, just say the word.
There are several "hidden treasures" in Omaha which is what I call these little shops that sell custom parts that are practically invisible to the public eye. Lert me know what you need because I have a place for everything.

Later.
Sean

I had my exhaust done by the Tuffy out in Millard, on MAB's recomendation.  Definitely have them do my exhaust again, if I ever decide to get another truck.

Back