• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

HillBilly Heaven III (WV Avalanches)

WVBubba

SM 2003
Hillbilly Heaven III is now open for business (y)

Archives
Calling all WV Avalanches I - Oct 19,2002 thru Jan 18,2003
Calling all WV Avalanches II -Jan 18,2003 thru Apr 28,2003
Calling all WV Avalanches III -Apr 28,2003 thru Nov 8,2003
Hillbilly Heaven I (WV Avalanches) -Nov 9,2004 thru Feb 29, 2004
Hillbilly Heaven II (WV Avalanches)- Feb 29,2004 thru Mar 18,2005

Links of Interest

Photo's of past GTG's
:B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B:
Since the HH2 thread was getting long, I thought I would start a new one!? Maybe a moderator could/should lock the other one?

It is with great sadness that I must report that the Bubbamobile is ill and going to be spending at least today at Hurricane Chevy.? ?:6:? Bubba worked in Wayne last night and called me from Lavelette to tell me it wasn't running right.? He got gas and let it sit for a little while, still acting up.? He said it was running at high RPMs and seemed to not want to shift out of second.? I did a little research last night to see if there was a TSB on it.? I saw a few things, but I'll wait to see what they say.? At least we have the extended warrenty on it!

Mrs Bubba :B:

Sorry to hear about the bubbamobile hopefully it will be back and feeling better in no time! He was only a couple miles from our house when it got sick. :6:

We're just South of Bowling Green and will be home late this afternoon.... anybody hungry? ;D

Mrs WVAV

Cards and flowers are ALWAYS appreciated!  >:D

Call us when you get in!  Bubba is working this weekend, but the boys and I are available!  Bubba gets off at 6 on Sundays now...if you think we should wait on him?

Well, it changed the first one...not the rest of them!  Oh well!!!  It was early and had been a long day already! 

I just called Hurricane Chevy and he tells me it is in the Ignition switch...which there was a TSB on!  So, with mearly 36,000 miles on it, we are getting the new switch!  He said he has to wait for authorization on it, so he doesn't think he'll get it fixed today.  The Bubbamobile won't be back until Monday.  :6:

WVBubba said:
Call us when you get in!? Bubba is working this weekend, but the boys and I are available!? Bubba gets off at 6 on Sundays now...if you think we should wait on him?

We will be home in about 30min.
Sorry we'll have to miss Bubba this time... we have to leave about midnight tomorrow and be in NH Monday.  :( If you want to do something tonight or anytime tomorrow.. that would work.

Mrs WVAV

We made another trip down south, and got a lot of the details out of the way.  We found an apartment, and will be moving down there by April 25th.  I will start at my new place of employment on May 1.....but now for the big news !!!!  This may be a first !!!!!!  It involves a tagging, but not by me !!!!
On our way back from Chicago today, Connie and I got seated a few rows apart.  She started talking to the guy sitting next to her and lo and behold.....he lives in Dunbar and owns an Avalanche!! 

Connie now officially needs to be given credit for a "Verbal Tag at 30000 feet"

Well I got on here to find out 2 things... and now I know the answer to one.

Ronnie, I'm glad you all had a successful trip...look forward to hearing all about it.? I guess it's time to start planning a going away GTG. :(

Now I just need to hear how Bubba did this morning and I'll have all my questions answered.

Mrs WVAV

BTW I just did some looking and found out Denham Springs LA has a pilot truck stop! (y)

Congats to the Wise Family for a successful trip!  and what are the chances of talking to someone from Dunbar with an AV!?!  WTG Connie! 

Bubba did well this morning!  He came back and slept the day away while I took the boys to COSI.  We came back, had sandwiches here at the hotel, he played video games with the boys, then the boys went swimming and are now getting ready for bed!  It's been a long day and I am looking forward to sleep!  COSI was CRAZY!  I have never seen it that busy!  Anyway, thanks for thinking of us!  tomorrow he has a 9 am appt, then we are off to Mom's for the weekend. 

Wishing you all a Happy Easter!!

Good to see that Bubba is doing fine :)  We definitely need to eat soon >:D

Melissa
The Pilot is just down the road from where we will be living...right beside a Picadilly Cafeteria (which we have already tried)  We saw that truck stop and said "There is where Taney and Melissa can park !!!"

WISE AV said:
Good to see that Bubba is doing fine :)? We definitely need to eat soon >:D

Melissa
The Pilot is just down the road from where we will be living...right beside a Picadilly Cafeteria (which we have already tried)? We saw that truck stop and said "There is where Taney and Melissa can park !!!"
We're home now.... is today(saturday) to soon to eat? ;) Taney said it was nice of you all to pick a place near a truck stop just for us! >:D

Mrs WVAV

... ... .? ? ... ...? ? ..... (braille)
.? ? ..? ...? ?... .? ? ? ? .
Ok was just practicing incase I really needed it ;)
I am fine, can't see 20/20 yet but less than 24 hours after the lasik i was at 30/35 which was good enough to get my drivers license back, supposed to improve over the coming weeks as it heals but can see as good now as I could with my contacts, might have to do the one eye again in about 6-8 months just so much astigmatism they can correct at one time.....surgeon said my astigmatism was one of the higest he has seen in over 20,000 Lasiks proceedurers, no pain was ok with everything, but a little unnerving when you smell your eyeball burning :cool: Definitely would suggest to anybody tired of glasses and/or contacts or at there upper limits, never could get 20/20 with contacts now it just gives the optomertrist a lot more room to play with-Bubba

WVBubba said:
... ... .    ... ...    ..... (braille)
.    ..  ...  ... .        .
I am fine, can't see 20/20 yet but less than 24 hours after the lasik i was at 30/35 which was good enough to get my drivers license back, supposed to improve over the coming weeks as it heals but can see as good now as I could with my contacts, might have to do the one eye again in about 6-8 months just so much astigmatism they can correct at one time.....surgeon said my astigmatism was one of the higest he has seen in over 20,000 Lasiks proceedurers, no pain was ok with everything, but a little unnerving when you smell your eyeball burning :cool: Definitely would suggest to anybody tired of glasses and/or contacts or at there upper limits, never could get 20/20 with contacts now it just gives the optomertrist a lot more room to play with-Bubba

I tried to find a translation for the ... ... .    ... ...    ..... (braille)
.    ..  ...  ... .        .
and this is what I can up with.

braille.gif

Keep us, or me anyway, updated on the recovery and the results for the astigmatism.

Cat Dancer said:
WVBubba said:
... ... .? ? ... ...? ? ..... (braille)

I tried to find a translation for the ... ... .? ? ... ...? ? ..... (braille)
and this is what I can up with.

braille.gif

Keep us, or me anyway, updated on the recovery and the results for the astigmatism.
go to the optometrist on thurs for a 1 week post op exam, started with +5.5 in right eye and +4.5 in left we will see what it is when we go

hahaha!!!  that is cute!  I am so next on the list of surgeries!  I have had bad eyes my whole life.  Bubba is off until Friday!  If anyone gets hungry, just hollar!!

In the Sunday Magazine today, there was a website listed....www.maps.google.com  I have been playing with it for the last half hour or so!  If you search a place out, then click on Satellite, it will show you an aerial view of what you are looking for!  I found our house, my parents, the Baymont hotel, different Cleveland locations...the stadiums, terminal tower, BP building, etc.  You can also do a search to find free wifi, resturants, carwashes, etc.  Once you get to a location, you can drag the photo around...no need to wait for it to change and reload!  Have fun with it!

It is pretty cool, huh?

http://www.neocafcna.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=589

Thats too cool! :cool:
I tried to find our house but, Huntington doesn't have very much of a zoom. Then I went looking for your house and found out how cool it really was! The WiFi finder will be neat too!
I looks like you just started something. :rolleyes:

Mrs WVAV

GoldBowTie said:
It is pretty cool, huh?

http://www.neocafcna.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=589

I didn't see that post!  I have had fun with it!  I was impressed with how close up my house was!  You could see the pools in the neighborhood, the cars in the neighbors drive!  NEAT!  The photo was taken while UNOS was being built...so that was what, 2 years ago?  I also search out Disney World and surrounding.  Just makes me want to go back!

Back