• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any GTG in the Milwaukee/Appleton Area?

2002AVA

I just moved to Milwaukee in the Good Hope & 76th area. I would like to get with some other Av owners. I have seen a lot around, so lets get together and show off are rides. :)

Attachments

• Av front Moms Mar.jpg
    Av front Moms Mar.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 37
Hi Shane,  Check out the Gurnee gtg in the Illinois May 14th Avialanche has put together.  We will make this one as well.  Matt

My Av is Red with Ambers and idaho Handicapped Plates. I also have a Jeff Gordon Front Plate and Tinted windows. I am sorry if I missed the GTG in Ill. I was on the road between Idaho and here.

You can see a picture of the front of my truck at the begenning this post.

You didn't miss the second Gurnee GTG set for Saturday May 14th,? ?there's 11 people on the list so far,? go to the thread in the ill section for more info,? ?and put a post up saying you want in,? ?and i'll add you to the attendance list.                       

BTW if you are going to go,  email Blackchevy, Jnspur or Mdz66 to make Convoy arrangements for the trip down here just in case your're not really familliar with the area.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Mike

Back