• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Bluegrass National Videos

mmdavidw

All require Windows Media Player.

Thursday Arrivals
Right-click and select Save Target As...
Thursday Afternoon - 4:02 mins - 10.4MB

Corvette Cruise
Friday Morning - 4:53 mins - 12.7MB

Cool Place to Park
Friday Afternoon - 4:03 mins - 10.5MB

AV Show
Saturday Afternoon - 4:04 mins - 10.5MB

AV Show Extended Remix
Saturday Afternoon - 8:17 mins - 21.5MB

Top Gun
Saturday Afternoon - 3:35 mins - 9.2MB

Night Life
Misc. - 5:12 mins - 13.5MB

That's Life
Misc. - 3:08 mins - 8.1MB

David

Nice Video, ?Nice Editing!!!, now ? i'm confident that i've left my own "Top Gun Video" in good capable hands for editing and converting from VHS to Internet compatible format, ?can't wait to see the "special from the sky footage :) :)" after Dave's video editing/converting.

Avialanche said:
Nice Video, ?Nice Editing!!!, now ? i'm confident that i've left my own "Top Gun Video" in good capable hands for editing and converting from VHS to Internet compatible format, ?can't wait to see the "special from the sky footage :) :)" after Dave's video editing/converting.

It's going to make for a cool video! Glad you were able to make it and bring the plane!

You do realize that you're going to be required to attend every other GTG now. :)

David

mmdavidw said:
Avialanche said:

It's going to make for a cool video! Glad you were able to make it and bring the plane!

You do realize that you're going to be required to attend every other GTG now. :)

David

2004_october_31_53.jpg

David as always great work my friend..
ps nice opening shot...  ;D

Mike

Tinman said:
mmdavidw said:
Avialanche said:

David

2004_october_31_53.jpg
??? ???          what's the point of this pic?

Avialanche said:
Tinman said:
mmdavidw said:
Avialanche said:

David

2004_october_31_53.jpg
??? ???? ? ? ? ? what's the point of this pic?

Your right Sherr.....

Mike, this pic/video cut was about "Sunday on River Street" with JohnBchef, Tybee Jack, Huggie, Brodie, Boo, Kelly with Boo weeping over a broken bottle of hot sauce on cobble stones rather than JohnBchef taking a GTG nap!.

Corvette Cruise Video Added!

I think this is probably my favorite video out of all of the GTG videos I've ever done.

David

Night Life Video Added.

Since we only had a few people together for the Light up the Night Saturday Night I just combined all nights glow videos into one video.

David

Back