• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2005 Bluegrass WAAG Winners read

EarthQuake

SM 2003
For those of you who won the WAAG Brush Guards and Front Runners at the Bluegrass National, we've got some good news for you.  After talking with Murman, he's found that there are 2 part numbers that you can use to make these 2500 model accessories fit on your 1500. 

The part numbers are:
LM517L
LM517R

These parts are only $10 each ($20 for the pair).  They ship within 7-10 days, the lady said.  You may order the parts by calling WAAG at 1-800-492-2452.

If you've got a 2500 model AV...well then you don't have to worry about this fitting your AV.

Congrats to all the winners!  Enjoy your Brush Guards and Front Runners!

EarthQuake,

Thanks for the lead and hook up on the lift kit WAAG BRUSH GUARD (yes, the one that you gave away at the WGGTG!!) adapters.  I look forward to getting the brackets from WAAG and bolting this baby on!

Murman :cool:

Attachments

• WAAG.jpg
    WAAG.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 188
... ummm... after I applied the paint to the body lift adapters, I checked to see if the bolts fit the holes in the nice freshly cleaned, primed and painted metal....

I :E: really :E: try :E: to :E: live :E: a :E: good :E: life :3:

Murman :cautious:

I sent the waag's Brush guard and front runner to Line X yesterday and it should be done today  ;D
And I called Waags today and im waiting on a call back, She has to confirm the part numbers with the boss he will be in around noon :-[

Sunuva

My parts from WAAG were ordered yesterday, by CGU! with no problem... that I know of...

I am putting the WAAG on an 02.  I will leave the powder coat as is.

When I get the brackets from WAAG, I am going to see if I can mod the 2500 brackets to fit my 1500 03 and make my own light bar/push bar.

One from the side with the roof lights installed.
BigWaags-1.jpg

Back