• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Ambers spotted in Concord NH "GT Designs"?

nhavalanche

a Very nice black tinited out Z...with Vermont plates that had something like "BLKMOD" or something of that nature on it.

Back window had a graphic that I thought said GT Designs. You were just getting ready to get onto 93s under the bridge in Concord NH at exit 14..I was going the opposite way - up loudon road and by the time I saw you traffic moved and I dont know if you saw me...

Its always exciting to see someone in da club...

;D

that would be me i was down that way picking up a lift for my jeep. my plate has BLKSNOW on it.I didn't see you :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :6: :6:must have been sleeping.
I haven't been on the site in a long time so sorry it took so long for a reply hope to see you next time........

blacksnow said:
that would be me i was down that way picking up a lift for my jeep. my plate has BLKSNOW on it.I didn't see you :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :6: :6:must have been sleeping.
I haven't been on the site in a long time so sorry it took so long for a reply hope to see you next time........
A lift eh?  nice I have a sweet jeep that I lifted recently too and have had it for 15+ years...the first YJ year 87 wrangler with the 4.2

And I bet your not that far from me....so maybe I have an AV friend and a Jeep buddy....I saw you out of the corner of my eye and didnt have time to get your attention but thats my stomping grounds...good ole concahd... ;D

see you again some other time and if any fun jeep events come up or AV things ...talk to me...

My Jeep doesnt see dirt its an all show type of thing..but I would still love to come up... :cool:

Back