• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Gauging Interest in a WBH Roll Pan

Naked AV

Please post here if you would be interested in a roll pan to put in place of your rear bumper.  For those of you with towing packages, you would probably lose the stock tow package, but you would likely be able to put in another receiver behind the license plate.

Just trying to gauge interest, so post if you think you might like one, and if you feel so inclined, also put price you would be willing to pay for one.  :cool:

I would definitely be interested.  (y) I have seen a couple of pics in a thread around here and it would definitely be worth it. I would have to relocate my towing package etc...but at least mt exhaust is already where it needs to be. I did that just in case I found a roll pan.

Later.
CT

I have a 2009 Avalanche, I am interested in purchasing a roll pan. I bought one with part number PC115 and this did not fit, Sir Michael's looks like what I need but cant find one any where. Does any one know where I can find one ?

mrbeck

Where are you located?
Not sure how your fabrication skills are,  I built a glass pan last year, but never got hardware glassed onto it. I am currently doing a drivetrain swap in my Forester, so the AV is on hold. Not sure I am ever going to get it on. It's pretty tight as far as the body lines are concerned, just needs hardware attached. I'd be willing to sell it for what I have in material in it to someone in the club that might actually use it.
I went down the same road you are on trying to find one out there with no luck. The only place I know that makes one is ModShopMetalWerks, out of Rancho Cordova, http://modshopinc.net , be weary however, if you are not a solid metal guy and bodywork man, you will not have success w/ their items. I have seen some of their stuff in person and it is rough. It gets you in the ballpark w/ a basic form that is close to where you need to be but still requires quite a bit of effort (grinding, minor bending, mild filler work and obviously significant paint prep) to make them look factory, let alone show quality, but if you can't build one yourself and you don't want to go synthetic, they may be your only option

P.S. You should add some info on your Av to your signature.

Back