• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

'05 Cladded running boards, need part number

dan_S

Hello everyone,

I've decided to add a set of running boards to my '05 cladded AV.  I'm not interested in the chrome/stainless tube type.  I want the original GM plastic type for the cladded AV.

I believe that I read here on the board that the '05 running boards have different dimensions on the mounts; therefore I'm looking specifically for the part number for this year.  I've tried the GM Partd Direct website, but there is nothing listed for these running boards.

Thanks!!

I just bought an 05 Bermuda blue with cladding.  Took off the grey factory running boards and put on chrome ones yesterday.  I'm looking into getting a grill, so I'd sell you the boards and put the $ towards the grill.

Wargo

Hi Wargo,

Do u still have orignal assist step for 05' cladded AV. I might be interested so please let me know what condition..some pictures...and what are you loolking for these..and let make sure they are black ..right??

Thanx!!

-AJ

Got the board back form the dealer.  They're boxed with all the hardware.  Factory black charcoal.  I'll let em go for $200 and I'll pay the shipping.

wargo

Wargo:

If you are selling a set of cladded running boards off your '05 with all the mounting hardware included for $200.00 I'd like to purchase them from you. Of course, if you already promised them to someone else, I certainly understand. Contact me at: thegrizz at erols dot com

In case this doesn't work out, I too would like to know if anyone has the part number for these.

P/N 12498298 2003-2004 not sure what the difference would be for the 2005 if any. Searched high and low, can't find the 2005 specified for them anywhere.

Back