• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

For that authentic off road look

dunes_av

SM 2003
Came across something today that begs the question:
What is this world coming to?

www.sprayonmud.com

Proof this is not a joke:
Chicago Tribune Article

If anyone on here ever uses this... YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE...? >:D

This stuff is a product for the 2WD lifted folks and the lowered 4WD folks.
bottle3.jpg

Murman

This has been on the news and web news for a few weeks now...
and should be noted is a product sold in Great Britain...

I bet they are loving the publicity...

I want to buy a can and use it on a co-worker's truck.  :)  I'd never do it because with my luck it would trip the paint off.  :(

I couldn't find any info on how it comes off ? If it peels off rather than have to wash it off it would be great for a joke if it won't damage paint. Even if it is safe I'd only fake mudd a good friend and be prepared to wash and buff  ;D

It's a sad sad world that it would ever come to having synthetic mud applied for sport. Be a real Sport Luxury Utility Truck driver and get off the road and scare the hell out of the wild life! >:D

I would be very careful who I faked mudded. I couldn't make Niagara Falls this year and no way would I have applied that stuff to the members entered in the "cleanest AV" contest however I am guilty of imagining what the look on thier faces would be.  >:D

That would really upset the owner though!!! lol But would be extremely funny, even if it is a "mean" thing to do!  >:D >:D I would! (As long as it doesn't leave marks, or damage paint!) Maybe it would come with a aroma of a stress relieving gas (like that would ever happen! :rolleyes:) to calm the owner when he/she sees the horrable deed!  ;D Would be a cool idea even if it is corny and stupid... :rolleyes: >:D Better watch out Yak, at NFIII, I MIGHT just bring some of that stuff >:D >:D Naw, I would never do that to you! Nothin but  :love: :love: :love: lol TTYL
Ty

I heard about this stuff before in the news.  Seems that people got the idea to spray it on their license plates and not pay tolls or obey traffic laws.

I'm buying stock in it Monday! Just think about it for a moment.............. Spray on Mud has gotta be the most ingenious creative idea since bottled water. Remember everyone thought that too was the most stupid idea ever 20 years ago. Color Television was 60 years ago and mass production automobile assembly lines were 100 years ago...........................history is repeating itself.

Just imagine showing up at work with a hangover. Your a...........lets say a underground utility line installer. The boss sends you out with a emergency
work order in hand..........your not in the mood nor condition to work bent over digging trenches. You arrive to your destination and someone handier with a shovel stumbles by looking to pick up a little beer monies for lets say $20 bucks.....
The work gets finished...no harm done. Just to cover your bases before returning to the shop............You Just pop out your handy can of spray mud and give your work shoes and clothes a quick squirt add a dash and splash of bottled water to your neckline and brow................and shazam your everybodies hero!

That stuff reminds me of when I went to Sturgis for the bike rally and they were selling 12 gauge shot shells full of bugs, shooting the leathers of all the people who had trailered their bikes in!  I prefer to get dirty the real way!

Attachments

• sm mud 2.JPG
    sm mud 2.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,617
burritoboi5 said:
Those bug shells sound like they could be pretty damn fun though >:D
  Yeah, I agree.  I didnt see any "bikers" tough enough to wear the leathers when they were being shot though.

Back