• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Attention Colorado Members...

amd1900mp

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Attention Arizona Members...
Should Guests Be Allowed To View Regional/State Boards?

CAFCNA has chosen to make the individual State Boards inside each Region off limits to Guests. Currently your GTG information is no longer available to Guests (visitors). A ?Guest? is no longer allowed to browse the individual states looking for other AVALANCHE owners in their area prior to registering. This means a Guest has to register in order to read what is happening in your State. Many of us feel this will hurt Local Club Growth. A poll is being taken and your vote could make a difference.

The question asked in this poll is:
Should Guests Be Allowed To View Regional/State Boards?
Yes - Guests Should Be Allowed To View Regional/State Boards
No - Guests Must Become A Member First In Order To View Boards

Please visit ?Should Guests Be Allowed To View Regional/State Boards?? and cast your vote now.

Another interesting conversation regarding this discussion can be read at ?Logging IN to see Member Groups.?

Remember this is not our site it is theirs. Without the local chapters, sponsors, supporting members and ?guests? where would it all be? The owners/operators of CAFCNA have every right to do what ever they want to do with their site. We are truly at the mercy of the CAFCNA owners/operators and need to understand that. However, if enough people vote to have this information available to ?GUESTS? maybe they will change it back.

Sincerely,
Todd
Site Sponsor
2005 Supporting Member
Arizona GTG Coordinator

I've been following these threads for the last couple of days and I actually voted that Guests should be able to see the local boards.  I believe that JoeSpicoli, another Colorado CC, voted the other way.  Anyhow its something that we'll meet and talk it over a little bit this week along with other issues for the Colorado Av Club.

Back