• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Who's AV is this???

Bluonyx

I was surfing through the Carshow websites and this caught my eye. Who's is this? ???

295.jpg

296.jpg

That one pretty sweet ride...

that's sweeeeet!! :eek:  i agree with the abvoe post.  with me and my knee problems i would need a small elevator to get in and out of that thing.  it would be worth it though. >:D

look close guys.... Its BAGGED.

might be able to drop that down to almost a 6" lift height to get in then air up for cruising

also look how high the body lift is... you can see the entire hitch assembly.  Thats no 3" BL

I like it, bagged would make hosing out the box easy. Just lower the rear. Heck, my ramps are rated at 5 tons, I never thought to pull up on them while hosing out the box.  :2: :0:

I see the air tank in the back too. What a rig!

Does it come with an elevator or fold-out escalator?

That is pretty sweet.  :B:  I wonder why he didn't finish smoothing and painting the rest of the cladding in the rear (tailgate)???  ???

yeah what isjustus said...why no axle swap?  All show, no go?

Sweet ride, indeed!

If you see him around, have a buddy give you a boost so you can tag him/her.

AND its a 2500!  YEE HAA!

Thats sweet.  Nice touch by trimming the wheel well edges to follow the lines of the wheels too!  Thats attention to detail!

Looks like a Member from Club Avalanche 3XLAV

http://www.clubavalanche.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5110&st=125

Back