• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Post Pics Of Your Avalanche!

Here's some pics of My Av so far.., wheels, tires, tail lite Black Outs, Wood Dash Kit..., things I have, but haven't installed yet...., Volant Cold Air Intake kit, Hypertec Programmer, 180 PowerStat, Gibson Spit Dual Side Exit Stainless Exhaust system, and Headers, TB Spacer, Trans Shift Kit, Lund single side steps, New Z71 Off Road Decals (Silver and Red).., painting the Rear Sail Cladding, and Cargo Covers Black..., and More to come..., ha,ha.. Never Ends, lol. ( http://community.webshots.com/album/30721159NbVodNggrq

Working on it - Rome wasn't built in a day - check over the weekend :cool:

BTW: That is me with the WAAG and that is my FIPK and Whipple

url]

url]

Welcome LoClass! Those are GREAT looking rims - really like the a lot. Question for you - did you break one of your tail lamps? In one of the pictures it appears your passenger side lamp is broken.

Thanks for the compliment on the wheels. I'm pretty pleased with how the truck looks. It widened the wheel track by 3" total and makes it stand out in town. The Av is pretty common here, so I had to do something to be different ;) As for the tail lamp, it must be an optical illusion...there's nothing wrong with it.

Great wheels Loclass how much were they and were did you get them if you don't mind?Thanks

detpoacher: I picked up the wheels at wheelsforless.com for $170 each including center caps and lugs. With shipping, I believe they were $740 to my front door and another $60 to have the dealer swap the factory tires onto them. I sold the factory wheels for $400, so it worked out pretty well for me.

I went to the site they now want $251 per wheel how long ago did you order yours? Thanks for you help

detpoacher: I bought mine in early December. I checked and they're still $170 each. When you go to wheelsforless.com, click on the American Racing link and then go to the link for 17x8 polished Atlas wheels.

Loclass,

What is the back spacing currently on your Av?

Back