Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/24/14 07:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I remove the bezel/plastic trim  (Read 1398 times)
DADDIO2624

I love the Chevy Avalanche!

Awards
« on: 08/05/05 09:41 PM »

Around my radio and heat controls is a "bezel"  it surrounds everything.  I need to remove it.. I pulled gently and it is attached somehow... do I dare pull harder?
Avalanche Wolf

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 08/05/05 09:46 PM »

put it in 1st gear and start pulling on the very corners. they are all pop in fasteners. once you get the first it is easy. just have to work it over the ster col.
irontrain
CAFCNA Global Moderator

Chicago BULLS #1

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 08/05/05 09:57 PM »

The way I always remove mine is from the ashtray first. Pull the ashtray out to the usable position. Grab the dash trim there (you can actually get your fingers behind it here)and pull gently, it will release. Then continue doing the same thing in a counter clockwise pattern. Avalanche Wolf is correct, you will need to be able to shift gears to remove the trim completely out of the way.

This space for rent
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: