• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

TWO NEW PROBLEMS:: WARNING LIGHTS!!

yakmar

As of this morning, my Av is telling me TWO WARNINGS!!

CHANGE ENGINE OIL

and

LOW WASHER FLUID.

How do I go about fixing these new problems!! I feel like I have been DAMNED!!  >:D :2:

Fill water W/S Washer jug....

Have oil changed and reset OLM....

Knucklehead...hehehehehe

Yakmar said:
As of this morning, my Av is telling me TWO WARNINGS!!

CHANGE DRIVER

and

LOW IQ

How do I go about fixing these new problems!! I feel like I have been DAMNED!! >:D :2:

never heard of those warning lights...

hehehehe

Just funning ya my white legged long lost brother from way up in NEWFIEville

Mr. YGMN, now THAT there was funny!!!? (y)? (y)? ?:cool:?

Just check my tire pressure, but the lights are still coming on when I start my Av!!!  :E:

;)

you have to replace the orthomode transducer and adjust the output of the  Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators.  Then turn on the left turn signal (don't forget to remove the right side bulbs to prevent the doppler effect), press the brake 1/2 way, then turn on the ignition.  this should fix the issues with the Av.  Your issues require a bit more.

B

Yakmar said:
Just check my tire pressure, but the lights are still coming on when I start my Av!!! :E:

;)
become one with the lights - Sensei Peter Lindsay, FSKA

ps- wax on, wax off? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :p

grnxnam said:
you have to replace the orthomode transducer and adjust the output of the? Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators.? Then turn on the left turn signal (don't forget to remove the right side bulbs to prevent the doppler effect), press the brake 1/2 way, then turn on the ignition.? this should fix the issues with the Av.?
Your issues require a bit more.
B

OUCH!!!  :p  :p  :p

wildfire said:
become one with the lights - Sensei Peter Lindsay, FSKA

ps- wax on, wax off   
                                  :p

;D  I got your Sensei Peter LIndsay right here!!!  ;)  ;D

let me know when you figure out the washer fluid level light.  mine has been on for going on 2 weeks now.

B

grnxnam said:
let me know when you figure out the washer fluid level light.? mine has been on for going on 2 weeks now.

B
I just kicked my tires a little bit, and turned my key in the ignition!! and DAMMIT!! the lights are STILL on!!!  :E:  Maybe one of my high beams are blown?? :2:

i think u should check the cosmic blackbody microwave radiation then refer to the Hertzsprung-Russell diagram then u should have a radio recombination line emission secular parallax virial theorem!!!!  :p

have you checked your tailgate seal? ?it has to be a seal...not a walrus... >:D

Hey Yak! My dad has the same thing! But just the washer fluid part.  :p All he did was fill it, and the issue went away. TRY FILLING IT!!!! 1/2 W/S, 1/2 water.  ;D  ;) (It really did happen to my dad though....true story.  ;D) But he doesn't have as many ISSUES AV issues as you do!  ;D Just kidding!  :love:

grnxnam said:
reminds me of a story about clubbing seals.  MAN!! those seals can dance.  They really are into the club scene. :2:

Yakmar said:
I just kicked my tires a little bit, and turned my key in the ignition!! and DAMMIT!! the lights are STILL on!!!? :E:? Maybe one of my high beams are blown?? :2:
over twisting can cause a loose connection, a desensitization if you will, perhaps some dielectric grease or a salve will help ?;D

grnxnam said:
I AM missing one of those rubber doohickeys that cover the sharp metal piece on my tailgate, come to think of it!! You think maybe thats whats causing the lights!!!? :0:

ygmn said:
Fill water W/S Washer jug....

Have oil changed and reset OLM....

Knucklehead...hehehehehe

Much hassle can be saved by just filling the washer jug with oil.  Combine both steps! 

jonboy04avalanche said:
yeah...I wonder how many lights/warnings will come on then???

Think about it ;)  None will.

Back