• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Who will be leaving the Laughlin GTG after the London Bridge 01/29/06?

amd1900mp

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Coordinate your cruise home here.

Discuss when you are leaving for home and what route you will be taking. Maybe you can caravan home with others.

See you in Laughlin,
Todd

Mudd said:
We will be taking the I-40 to the I-15 back to SoCal from the Havisu area around 2PM on Sunday afternoon.?

That should work out good. You can still join us for lunch after the bridge.

Todd

If I don't do so before the GTG, I may be heading to Seligman for some matters after the lunch..

The `Cantina in Havasu is the bomb! Great food.

sperry said:
If I don't do so before the GTG, I may be heading to Seligman for some matters after the lunch..

The `Cantina in Havasu is the bomb! Great food and the managerette is hot!

I didn't know you noticed that Steve! :beating:

If I did, it would have been among the other hotties there and she blended in with the other pleasant scenery. :eek:

sperry said:
If I did, it would have been among the other hotties there and she blended in with the other pleasant scenery. :eek:

So smooth, oh.. so smooth.

sperry said:

So basically, you are saying you didn't notice her because you were too busy admiring the mud all over mine and Todd's AVs eh?

There's more to life than admiring mud on an AV that belongs to someone else Steve. You can try getting mud on your own! It feels great! Like getting a date with a Victoria's Secret underwear model (well, not quite that great).

When we go there this year, I'm going to ask her to sit on your lap so I can take a picture.

The food is really good at the cantina also.

Oh boy!  That'll wake me up.. >:D

I just couldn't drool much the last trip. My Granddaughter was with me.. :E:

I had to show the pic's. One of your splashes sprayed Cindy & me.. And some RikRotormud was sprayed inside my Av. :7:

Attachments

• RikRotor2Spare-s.jpg
    RikRotor2Spare-s.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 22
RIKrotorhead said:
So basically, you are saying you didn't notice her because you were too busy admiring the mud all over mine and Todd's AVs eh?

There's more to life than admiring Mudd in his AV. You can try getting Mudd to splash mud on yours! It feels great! Like getting a date with a Victoria's Secret underwear model (well, not quite that great).

When we go there this year, I'm going to ask her to sit on your lap so I can take a picture.

The food is really good at the cantina also.

Doh!  Spelling and verbage, fixed it for you.

We are heading home Sunday after the bridge....
I think we are stopping in Quartzite for a lil bit too...

Back