• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GM Techlink Website

Xrover-

Tried to get on the GM-Techlink site but they asked for password. How did you get on????????????

Thanks

Only certain parts of the site can be accessed without a password. Just check out the ones that don't require it. Techlink is my favorite

XRover,

You win the "web crawler" award, how do you come up with these sites. Well done, do you know if there is a limit as to how many sites you can put on your favourites button? ;)

Skidd 7;)

Anybody subscribe to this service?
Anybody know about my earlier question about the vehicle calibration information?
I think we can just type in our vin to check to see if our computer needs updated???

Perhaps you are thinking of GM's SI site. That's about $900 to $1200/year for access.

You can purchase SI access, tools and so-on from SPX Kent-Moore.

Manuals from Helm-Inc.

it's not available here in Canada, I tried to buy a subscription for the company I work for now, and Techlink is mostly for people wanting to reprogram their rigs with the tech II and is mostly useless for the normal person, but you can find Tac Tips there as well as bullitings if you have access.. GM is now restricting it's SI2K and most other features to be Dealer Accessable only.......

SI has access for automotive type businesses, even individuals if they are crazy enough to pay the price :rolleyes:. DealerNet has the SI access for dealers.

Techlink is open for all with tips on issues, new technology info and announcements. The GM "Know how" satellite broadcasts are for the dealer tech personnel training.

Back