• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Name For Your Av?

redspook

SM 2003
Searched a little and didn't find anything on the topic. Let's hear what everyone has named their Av! I know some of us call our trucks Big Blue, or something like that, but I know there are some original ones out there.

Mine's named Jester. Part of it is from Top Gun, and also, my wife gave me one of those Homies little plastic figures that looks like a jester. He's my co-pilot, lives in the ash tray! >:D

Who's next?

The Wolf, can you guess why?

TheWolf.jpg

Attachments

• TheWolf.jpg
    TheWolf.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,397
When I first got it I called it "The Big Ugly". I thought it looked great but most people I met said it was ugly. I don't call it that anymore so I'll have to think on this awhile and come up with something more fitting.

jamie said:
"Beast"
Big black and intimidating - it just fits!

Jamie

I also call my AV >:D >:D "The"Beast" >:D >:D

Strobin_Avalanche said:
"Mine" ?hey that's a good one . . . but "Strobin" now that is something else HeHe
that comparison reminds me of the beer commercial...."taste's great!"..."less filling"... ;D

Dave

I know we've had this question before because I remember answering it, hmmmmm.... ???

But anyway, I'm with NJAV, I call it "mine" ;)

Actually mine doesn't have a name, but I refer to her as "my baby".

BTW, hell has frozen over, I washed mine this weekend! We're not talking my famous 5 minute job either....we're talking, climbing up on the panels, crawling on the roof, scrubbing.....*phew*

Oh.....dirty tires? I had to clean those TOO? >:D

Kim

Possible names for my Av:

Green Machine
Lean, Mean, Green Machine
The Vehicle
The 'Lanche

and the other usual names that we have grown fond of.

Ours is AVA. Since we bought the AV, we said "her name is AVA. (Eh-Va) :love:

Mine is the "Cookie Monster" because it's painted Cookie Monster (Arrival) Blue.

Attachments

• Cookie_Monster_Crew.jpg
    Cookie_Monster_Crew.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 1,365
My kids say to call it BOB - big ole beast. Grey Ghost is something I have thought about but that would make the short name Gi Gi :cautious: So I guess BOB it is! (y) :2:

big orange!! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

Back