• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

The Next Raffle Is Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief

CAFCNA FOUNDER
Charter Member
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Oh boy, have we got a good one going here. The next raffle item will work on any Avalanche or Cadillac Escalade EXT. It's a CAFCNA exclusive you can't buy anywhere else. Yes - the next raffle item is a CAFCNA Edition BedSlide XL!

There are 300 tickets so odds are 1:300 - tickets are $10 each due to the high retail value of the prize package. Somehow I have a feeling this one is going to sell out very quick so I wouldn't sit around.

Get your raffle tickets now!

Buy your raffle tickets!

I bought one...
BTW: Do we receive a physical ticket by mail?
The last 2 raffles I've entered I've never received anything other than my PayPal conformations.

Thanks
WW :cool:

Just bought my winning ticket >:D

I paid using Paypal which is very easy to use.

Name:
David Obelcz (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
webmaster@chevyavalanchefanclub.com

Amount:

Quantity:
Item/Product Name:
BedSlide Raffle
Item/Product Number:
RAF-BSX
Date:
Mar 16, 2003
Time:
8:06:39
Completed

Shipping Address
(Status: Confirmed)
TMT Collectibles, Inc. aka Lordvader aka Todd
369 constitution drive
forked river, NJ 08731
USA

Me too Kim, we will just have to wait until next time. What a finish at the race today!!!!!!!!!1

Just got a ticket.

For those who bought tickets yesterday - I'm an idiot. :2: I forgot to put in the code the ability to buy more than one ticket, this has been fixed now. (y) So if you wanted to buy more than one and were under the impression you couldn't - you can and it's set up to handle that now.

D'oh!

Why did I get the CAFCNA E-mail about this raffle to my "old" e-mail address? The address it was sent to isn't even in my profile any more. How do I update that so that mails sent out to all CAFCNA members go to my current e-mail address which is the one in my profile?

PS. I'm not talking about a thread "notification" e-mail. I'm talking about the mail titled "Chevy Avalanche Fan Club - New Raffle & National Meet" which appears to have been sent to everyone in the club.

TXAVy said:
Why did I get the CAFCNA E-mail about this raffle to my "old" e-mail address? The address it was sent to isn't even in my profile any more. How do I update that so that mails sent out to all CAFCNA members go to my current e-mail address which is the one in my profile?

PS. I'm not talking about a thread "notification" e-mail. I'm talking about the mail titled "Chevy Avalanche Fan Club - New Raffle & National Meet" which appears to have been sent to everyone in the club.
Thats a heck of a good question - i just got 500+ bounce messages - whats up here?

Mojo takes a snap shot of the database. However it only looks at added e-mail addresses, not changed. This way people can unsubscribe and be gone forever.

I need to go in and edit Mojo so that people can "subscribe" a new e-mail address into the system. I didn't want to open up the e-mail list to non-members, but I can't see the real harm in it.

Also - for those who got two e-mails that's my fault. Sorry. :6:

R.I.P. Sno Slyd!!!!

All he wanted was a bedslide....But his wife said "Sno Slyd's gotta die!!! >:D

Just kidding, buddy! But, really: I am gonna win this one.... or I'll be planted six feet under right along with ya!! ;)

Almost 100 tickets sold already - this one isn't going to last long (somehow I'm not surprised)

OK folks I'm in... I can just see the reaction now.... HSDS, that bloke from down under... redraw, we ain't freighting it that far!!

For the record, I'll have it sent to Texas. ?(y)

BTW.... as already asked, are we going to get anything other than the Paypal notification?

OK!!!!
I've got THE ticket. Go ahead and draw now. This is a great raffle for an even greater cause besides my own need for a bedslide. Good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back