• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

03 Avalanche no more....

The Rock

Well, as of a week ago I no longer have my Avalanche  :C:. The wife and I got another truck to replace the one that was stolen back in Aug. The insurance company had settled, plus in our favour  >:D We drove out to Bellville two Saturday's ago to pick up our new/used 04 Escalade. This time we went with a Canadian truck and a White Diamond color. In the process of buying the Caddy I also traded in the Avalanche.. boo hoo...  Since I no longer have the avalanche I do have some items that I kept, i have a billet gas door, a chrome "Avalanche" hitch cover, billet heater knobs, billet gear shifter knob and the 03 bark cladded fender trim that I never installed.. It's to bad i had to let go of the Magnaflow exhaust and billet grill... Oh yes I also have that tough rear seat cover for the rear seats when they are folded down.

This pass Saturday my wife gets a call from the investorgator that was handling our case on the stolen Escalade. The truck was stolen Aug. 19 but found Sept. 13, they said they could not identify who it belonged to, on Oct. 11 they new it was my wife's truck, by the plates they found and by other VIN numbers. The police found the truck at Six Nation Indian reserves in the field, stripped and burnt to a crisp. :eek: :eek: so in the time period of Set.13 and Oct. 11 the insurance company knew what had happenedand that the police have recovered the truck, but they never had said anything to my wife, and about it's condition when the identified who it belonged to. I thought for sure it was shipped over sea's, but am very sad to know it was destroyed for parts.

If anyone has any intrest in the items I have just shoot an email or PM.

Thanks
Joe

`Bummer to hear of those things..

There's always another Av or an EXT later on, if not right now..

Good to hear you have it all settled...

I might be interested in the billet interior stuff.  Got any pics?  If your interested in selling them, how do you go about figuring the exchange rate?

Interested in the Gas Cover and the Hitch cover.. 
Will be in Western New York, before Thanksgiving.. 

As Bob said Pics would be great... 

I have these two pic's right now, I'll see if i can find the rest.

Thanks
Joe

Attachments

• Allsales brushed gas door 6090P.jpg
    Allsales brushed gas door 6090P.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Auto shift knob GM 9404.jpg
    Auto shift knob GM 9404.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 62
Back