• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

my custom ave

ryanbisons

100_0651.jpg

That is sweet looking but it just begs to be lowered! Welcome to the club.

Butch

I get the small red x :E:

welcome to the club :welcome:

Hey i think i saw you driving out of alberta on the high way when i was heading to calgary to Edmonton i saw the same color custom painted and with chrome rims i thought it was a EScalade ext, but i remeber it was a avalanche by the way nice avy

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! You posted in the CANADIAN section, therefore it is to be assumed you are Canadian!
Where do you hail from??  :welcome:

Nice tasteful mods. I especially like that 7000lb lowering kit hanging off your back bumper :cool:

I hope to go the same route whenever I get my Av (cladded though) with some chrome 20s and a nice travel trailer to level out the rear.

Cheers

Nice rims. 22"? What make and model. I'm looking for something for my black 03. I'm out in Newcastle Ontario and have been shopping around but can't decide. Any recommendations on where to go would be appreciated.
Jim

RoarinRow said:
Looks great!? What's the little emblem by the sail panels?

Looks like you are talkin about the LT package emblem...

Real nice truck!!, how do you paint sail panels etc, can any bodyshop do this??? just wonder'n cause it looks great!!

Back