• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2 Fast 2 Furious Auto Accessories???

TXAVy

SM 2003
I have a feeling this was the entire reason for releasing this sequel, to fuel young ricer's need for all the accessories that make them feel fast whether they are or not. Sure seems like they have lots of neon.

2 Fast 2 Furious Auto Accessories

And while you're there, don't miss the LED Windshield Washer Nozzles which supposedly illuminate the entire stream of washer fluid as it's squirting on your window.

2f2fwasher_jets.JPG

What will they think of next? :rolleyes:

TXAVy said:
And while you're there, don't miss the LED Windshield Washer Nozzles which supposedly illuminate the entire stream of washer fluid as it's squirting on your window.

2f2fwasher_jets.JPG

What will they think of next? ?:rolleyes:

Actually, someone already came up with the mod.

If I was a police officer i'd pull every frigging ricer over, slap them with tickets for disturbing wings, illegal lights, and speeding in their scivics

I was actually considering the 2F2F red LED license plate bolts wired into my brake lights as a mod.... actually, I don't really care that they are 2F2F bolts, I just saw them and thought they'd be cool wired in as extra brake lights.

Rewbob said:
I was actually considering the 2F2F red LED license plate bolts wired into my brake lights as a mod.... actually, I don't really care that they are 2F2F bolts, I just saw them and thought they'd be cool wired in as extra brake lights.
License plate bolts??? I guess I missed those. I just saw the blinking valve caps.

TXAVy said:
License plate bolts??? I guess I missed those. I just saw the blinking valve caps.
this is a motorcycle site, but they carry the bolts. They also have all kinds of other cool LED lighting products.

All I can say is

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :eek:

Back