• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

My - NerfBars $199.00 NEW

sempervee

Black Nerf bars for $199.00 and $50.00 shipping for AV's without Cladding.  Thick steel and powder coated. I can't find anything wrong with them, but suspect when something seems too good to be true price wise.

I need a set and they look just like Westin nerf bars..  *Anyone ordered and installed them?

Just got my  05 AV 4X4  and ready to start modding!

Thanks!

On their site it shows them as being $129.99. To me they seem like a great buy, I don't know anything about the company, but from my experience most people prefer to buy brand names and/or make it themselves. If you do buy them or have already gotten them, please report bakc with the quality of the product, ease of installation, shipping and packaging of the bars, etc. If it was worthwhile and the prices remain decent then I might have to pay them a visit.

Oh, One more thing:  :nopics:

-James.

new here but ordered set of bars from truckparts 411 got run around said were on back order. would i take black. said bright bars for avalanche would be late feb. but before i ordered i called sure had plenty would not trust them.

I  too have found that they are back ordered but since the weather is cold & rainy here in Washington and I would not be able to install anyway till the rain stops I can wait a few more weeks for delivery. 

Back