• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Who drove up I-91 in CT with me??

MisterGreen17

SM 2004
Hey, I just got back from a little New England ski trip, and was wondering who I saw on my way up I-91 while I was driving through Connecticut. I saw the CAFCNA decal in their rear window when they pulled up along side me, and realized this was the first time I ever came across an Av owner on the road that I knew was a club member. It appeared to be a nice blue cladded Av with front and rear bumper guards and aftermarket/Euro tail lights. Anyone recognize this truck?? Name it or claim it...... :B:

No, it may have had some other decals in the window, but the only one I remember seeing was the club's.

I'm kinda surprised he didn't find me in here. Unless maybe he wasn't from CT, either. But we drove alongside each other for a while, and showed him a club brochure through the window that I had in the truck so he would know I'm a member, too.

Any other suggestions on the ownership of this mystery truck?

I saw a lifted blue AV in the rain last friday on CT-15 which turns to I-94 you had me all excited that you were the one I saw  :(  we should all get our online names in stickers on the back window that would make this a lot easier

Hey there well it wasn't me i know that i would of pulled you over and checked out that lift job they did....btw it looks great, going to paint the undercarrige at all gloss black? I am in the central part of Ct here i'd love to get a Ct club decal where and how much.....?
Jay

Thanks Jay, yeah, I picked up a can of undercoating while I was down at the shop, because I was concerned about that rust. I mean, I use the truck, so what am I going to expect, but still it doesn't look real nice, so I'll get it taken care of. Not planning on getting glossy underneath, just wanted to cover it up.

As far as the decals go, I doubt CT has their own decal, but I believe anyone who becomes a supporting member gets the standard CAFCNA decal.

MisterGreen17 said:
As far as the decals go, I doubt CT has their own decal, but I believe anyone who becomes a supporting member gets the standard CAFCNA decal.

DECALS?? Why of course!

Connecticut has a standard CT Chapter decal and we also have some Connecticut Monster Garage decals as well. ( <---- See my avatar) They are available at all GTG's and I also have some of the CT Monster Garage shirts available as well.

The CAFCNA DECALS are available from the site for $5.00 or free with a gift of choice when you become a supporting member. This site has a great wealth of knowledge and when you become a supporting member you help keep it running as well as get the free gifts as a BONUS. 

Hope to see you soon!

GMAN

Me again.......ok nice where do i sign  lol .  When do you get together for the monster garage modifications, is that a monthly thing or just a planned type of hey let's do it next week.....? Now to sign up is 15.00  am i correct?  and can i just come to a meeting or can i mail it off to the head of the CT chapter?
Jay

GMAN62465 said:
DECALS?? Why of course!

Connecticut has a standard CT Chapter decal and we also have some Connecticut Monster Garage decals as well. ( <---- See my avatar) They are available at all GTG's and I also have some of the CT Monster Garage shirts available as well.

The CAFCNA DECALS are available from the site for $5.00 or free with a gift of choice when you become a supporting member. This site has a great wealth of knowledge and when you become a supporting member you help keep it running as well as get the free gifts as a BONUS. 

Hope to see you soon!

GMAN

Can I still get a sticker?

Decals decals decals.... For my CT CHAPTER people!

I will be making up a batch of decals and will have them available soon. These are all made with high quality "say it with me... for those that know me" REFLECTIVE MATERIAL!! They look great.... day or night!!!

I will have the following ones...

CT Monster Garage (Standard 4" and LARGER 5 1/2")

403775089.jpg

Monster Day

403775088.jpg

Monster Night

Connecticut Chapter (Standard 4" and LARGER 5 1/2")
61433540.jpg

I will have more of the standard "large" ones and if you want a LARGER 5 1/2" one let me know as I won't want to have too many extra of these due to the price per decal.

Not sure what the price will be for sure until I do another batch.... It has been a while  :rolleyes:

GMAN

princess03av said:
Gary.....I need a new one please

New Av or New decal?? If decal... type and size please!

I have the new Av... now I need some new decals!

GMAN

Back