• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Want a CUBBYCAM at the meet?

teksavy

SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Todd, I hope this is okay to post here, if not, please let me know. I don't mean to commericalize this thread, but I didn't know where else to post it.

If anyone is interested in getting a CUBBYCAM at the reduced CAFCNA rate ($549) and wants to save on shipping, I can bring some to the meet. I just need to know who wants one so I can bring them.

Also, in the spirit of the meet, I'll also give away hitch mount kits for free with purchase. So between the discount, no shipping and free hitch kits, attendees will save $98!

Both regular "lipstick" and tailgate cams will be available.

If anyone is interested, please PM or email me.

Many thanks for the bandwidth!

-Ed

Too bad for those of us that cannot attend the meet and have recently purchased hitch kits with cameras take advantage of this $98.00 savings.

Most of the savings comes from no shipping charges and paypal fees which I have to pay. I didn't know I was going to be going to the GTG until yesterday. Thought I'd use the GTG as a way to save some $$$. ;)

Com'mon AtlantaAvMan, you did okay! You got $50 of the $98, plus I gave you a free blank hitch mount as well, so you kinda got a free hitch kit in a way. ;) Besides, you know it looks good in your dash!? :love:

-Ed

I know I did and the comment was in jest.  Great system and I hope everyone there takes advantage of this great accessory.  Good luck!!!

Hey what a rip!

What about those who can't make it all the way down there for the GTG?  It can't cost that much for S&H?!?!?  :p

Rip my *ss. :)

Standard S&H is $25 for FedEx 2-Day air insured. Plus $18 surcharge for the paypal fees. Like I said, most of the savings for $98 is the $50 CAFCNA discount.  :love:

-Ed

pdxkevin said:
Hey what a rip!

What about those who can't make it all the way down there for the GTG?? It can't cost that much for S&H?!?!?? :p

I did a tremendous amount of research even prior to joining this club and Ed has by far the best price and ease of installation for the quality system he sells and anyone that has shipped anything recently that is insured knows how expensive Fed Ex or UPS is.  Thanks again Ed.

Ed - Thanks for hooking us up with the Cubby Cam in Laughlin!

Dar is so excited to get it in, I'm sure I'll be cussing you until I get it installed!
She only made about 30 references about it on the way home!

Thanks again!

Nick

I'm trying to work out the dates. I don't think that I'll be able to make the whole thing. I'm shooting for a weekend plus a weekday. I'm trying to coordinate with SoCal... I'll post once I know more....

IB Mike said:
Hey Ed, you gonna make it to the National GTG?? ?:cool:

teksavy said:
I'm trying to work out the dates. I don't think that I'll be able to make the whole thing. I'm shooting for a weekend plus a weekday. I'm trying to coordinate with SoCal... I'll post once I know more....

Cool! Hope to see you again! I'm gonna have to bail on the back end, but am stoked for the Grand Canyon part of the trip!

Back