• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Combat Modded Avalanches in Iraq!?

CombatAvalanche

Well, it was requested and here it is! everyone wants a direct line this is it! I will be getting pictures from all of the guys and will be bringing them here. If you can get a picture or havbe some of our gun trucks, please by all means add them to this thread!! We are very grateful that Loggie and SamHouseIII got pictures and posted them here as I just stumbled across the pictures and had to reply! Sorry Loggie for thread jacking you!!! He, he  >:D

Attachments

• DSC02155.JPG
    DSC02155.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,057
  • DSC02298.JPG
    DSC02298.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 810
Nice work!  We?ll have your post count over 100 by the end of the week.  Look forward to following this thread after I return home.  >:D

Keep them coming.  (y) (y)  Is there anyway you can make them bigger?

We need bigger pics!!!

how about a Special gallery section inour album thingy??

I am sure Loggie could help uploading them....as he does know how to operate the forums pretty good...hehehehe

ygmn said:
We need bigger pics!!!

I am sure Loggie could help uploading them....as he does know how to operate the forums pretty good...hehehehe
>:D yea  >:D  they should be just a little bigger

ygmn said:
We need bigger pics!!!

Wow!  So much pressure now.  :B:

CombatAvalanche
If you need help just let me know :D

Much better pics now that they are larger...

thanks...and good luck!

Back