• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pictures from Laughlin 2006

amd1900mp

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
If you have any pictures from Laughlin you would like to share or links to your pictures please post them in here. Thanks!

flamingosign.jpg

Photo Credit: PaulsAv
I want to thank everyone that attended. With out you there, it would not have been the same! We had a fantastic time again this year. It was great to meet new friends and rekindle the old.

Thanks to Mr. Cruise Coordinator extraordinaire 04avfan for getting us to all our destinations safely as he always does.

Av'n It,
Todd

Thanks Todd for a GREAT event!

A special thanks to all of our attendees this year!! What a fantastic looking group of trucks, and really good people! It was really great to have 3 states represented, including Fallon, Nevada for their first GTG. We have a new member of the Av community - 8 month old Addison! She had a great time, and we gave her a new name - AvnAddy!

It still gives me goose bumps to be the lead truck and look in my rearview mirror and seeing 17 sets of ambers coming down the hill behind you! It's my pleasure to lead you guys!!

Hope you all made it back to your homes safe - SEE YOU IN JUNE!!

Nick

Laughlin 06 054 departure.jpg

Arizona Avalanches ready for Laughlin​

Laughlin 06 083 mirrorview.jpg

Rear view in the Desert​

Laughlin 06 090 staged.jpg

Staged to take over the London Bridge​

Laughlin 06 043 pyramid.jpg

Pyramid of Avalanches​

Is that all you guys do is lift your trucks and take pic's with NICE back drops?

Nice shots!!!!! Keep them coming..... (y)

04avfan said:
Thanks Todd for a GREAT event!

It still gives me goose bumps to be the lead truck and look in my rearview mirror and seeing 17 sets of ambers coming down the hill behind you! It's my pleasure to lead you guys!!

Nick

I SECOND you on the quote about Todd!

In addition, having Nick as our CC always makes the trips safe and stress-free for those of us following in the convoy. We know we can trust him -- we just follow like lemmings and always get there safely. You have a very big responsibility that we appreciate, Nick!

Here is one of our new friends partying at the London Bridge.

Attachments

• TravisLondonBridge1.JPG
    TravisLondonBridge1.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 103
Great photo's, thanks for posting them.

Those are some awesome pics of AV's gettin' low down and dirty!!! Looks like TrAVis a great time too!  Really great photo's!  Looks like a lot of fun, hope you all made it home safe and sound!  :cool:

Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for a great weekend.  We had a blast.  Got home last night safe and sound and cant wait for the next GTG.  Thanks again, from Tony, Sarah and AvnAddie.  Here is one of our pics, thanks to Paul

Attachments

• sm hill climb laughlin.JPG
    sm hill climb laughlin.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 80
Here's a link to my pics.

http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=uujccxw.8vu179w&x=0&y=6qhjkk

Thanks again Todd and Nick and all the rest for a great well planned trip. Looking forward to June.

Ken

Great pictures everyone! Hopefuly others will also share.
Av'n It,
Todd

Ken,
See you at the NCAGTG in June!

Back