• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Roll Call

Don't know where everybody is.? Time to wake up from our winter nap.? Saturday, February 11th is Paxx's wedding in Lafayette (Sunset).? We are planning on going but haven't heard from anyone else.

Kajun :cheers:

I have posted...but not in this section...

Think about Jazz fest this year...or Mardi Gras....

Hey Tangi,

We're still here
I've been doing a lot of reading on here about different stuff, but haven't posted much.  Oh by the way, ignore a couple of PM's I sent ya, they're gone.  We'd like to do something pretty soon.

Alive and well in Lafayette, busy as hell. We should be making Mike's wedding next weekend also.

La03av
:B:  :B:

:jacked:

Hey Kajun and Orion,

Did you guys get the PM's replied and sent? ???  Just wondering, hadn't heard anything.

BillnLA said:
:jacked:

Hey Kajun and Orion,

Did you guys get the PM's replied and sent? ???? Just wondering, hadn't heard anything.
If you mean your phone number,  yes I got it.  Going to call you tonight.

Kajun66 said:
Don't know where everybody is.? Time to wake up from our winter nap.? Saturday, February 11th is Paxx's wedding in Lafayette (Sunset).? We are planning on going but haven't heard from anyone else.

that makes 2 weddings this year...........

Hey, y'all me and AVery (the Avalanche)are looking to roll somewhere.  Is there any local meeting places in the area, where I can network my AV for mods or show off my AV-ego 

04 Z66 W/o Clad  (chromed out)

dpreacher said:
Hey, y'all me and AVery (the Avalanche)are looking to roll somewhere. Is there any local meeting places in the area, where I can network my AV for mods or show off my AV-ego

04 Z66 W/o Clad (chromed out)
what city are you located in?

??? Hey dpreacher, what part of the great state of Louisiana are you close to ??? we have people scattered all over the South part of Louisiana, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Gonzales, Kentwood, New Oreans, Slidell, Albany, just tell us where you are from, and we will plan something , it's about time for a spring fling GTG >:D
Tangi

Tangi-Cowboy said:
Hey man, Spring has sprung, we all need to have a little GTG, before we forget how to? do it.? >:D, Maybe we can talk Kajun into cooking for all of us ???
Tangi
Just tell me what, where, and when.  Might I suggest that one of our very good Mississippi buddies has a camp on a lake in Louisiana now.  Maybe we could talk him into a lakeside cookout.  If not we can do it here.

Since you guys are all over the great state of Louisiana, and the rest of us only hear about the area, how are things really going with clean up from Katrina? 

Apparently I'm a Georgia Cajun, but I have yet to find anyone willing to share some true cajun recipes.  Anybody interested in sharing?  I'm interested in what is truly traditional cajun.  Thanks!

ericb said:
Since you guys are all over the great state of Louisiana, and the rest of us only hear about the area, how are things really going with clean up from Katrina??

Apparently I'm a Georgia Cajun, but I have yet to find anyone willing to share some true cajun recipes.? Anybody interested in sharing?? I'm interested in what is truly traditional cajun.? Thanks!
I don't really know a lot about the Katrina cleanup because I'm not in the affected area.  All I know is what I see on the news which is probably what you see also. Now, about the recipes, PM me and tell me a little about what you are looking for and I'll send you what you want.

Kajun66 said:
Just tell me what, where, and when.? Might I suggest that one of our very good Mississippi buddies has a camp on a lake in Louisiana now.? Maybe we could talk him into a lakeside cookout.? If not we can do it here.

Kajun, that sounds like a good idea to me, I've been wanting to see how the rich folks live, and this might be the perfect opportunity,
Tangi

Clean up:

people still cutting down "LEANERS"
Still see blue tarp roofs...
Still have tons of contractors driving around..
Still see debris piles along roads...

St Bernard & New Orleans East will take years to get back to normal and scras from Katrina are gone...

Back