• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any Southern Comfort Conversion Owners?

SoCo Jimmy

Mine's an 04. Post em if you got em! Enjoy...

9751_1.jpg

9751_2.jpg

9751_4.jpg

9751_3.jpg

9751_5.jpg

I got a 05 dark grey metallic with 22s. I will try to get some pics this weekend after I get it cleaned up.

One month after I bought my Avalanche I saw a 2004 Southern Comfort Avalanche with only 14k miles at a local dealer.  It was the brownish color and it was nice.  I told the salesman that if I just hadn't bought one I would jump all over that one.
Those guys from Scomfort do a great job with all of their trucks.
http://www.scomfort.com

I know we have a few, and at least two for sale right now :)

Yeah they do look nice, i was at my dealer today checking up on how my repairs were going and there was a maroon one there for sale. 

HUMMER KILLER said:
Are they still in business?  What does a conversion cost?

yes but they are not cheap and you can't buy the lower body kit without them installing it .... you can get the upper kit ... called the "slick kit" .. as I have one ..... which is a stick on smooth kit to cover over the upper cladding ....

http://www.mcmvehicles.com/blackwidow/

John

mine is an 04 also  silver on the bottom fading to very dark blue on the top bought it from someone in idaho
the bad thing is is it so distinctive that i cant  do anything without everyone knowing who it was.  i gave money to a homeless guy on the street corner now every time he sees me coming he is all over me .

We have a 2004 white southern comfort edition. Charcoal interior with a black wood trim. It was my late father in laws truck. 122k miles. Looking into changing it into a SS avalanche since the piece on the bottom rear corner is broke. The replacement cost is more than a ss bumper.

Back