Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
09/22/14 07:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Show Me Your Pinstripes!!  (Read 4860 times)
AV-GARGOIL
CAFCNA 2003 Supporting Member

The Gargoil Avalanche Like a Rock

WWW Awards
« Reply #25 on: 12/04/03 08:08 PM »

Here in Phoenix, this guy has the best prices around, and a mobile service.
     Tiger Trim is his business name.  I'd guess $30 would be the charge for the stripes.  Give Tiger a call at 623-204-3883 any time you would like.  
     Tiger has done pinstriping for me as well as vinyl graphics on my av, wonderful work!  
     Any questions or further details just drop me a pm!

Jason
(AV-GARGOIL)

Counterstrike / Counterstrike: Source
{LOD} Sandman  www.ClanLOD.us
Desert Rat
CAFCNA 2003 Supporting Member

GO MOPAR :-P

Awards
« Reply #26 on: 02/22/04 05:25 PM »

looking to do some graphic on the side of my AV, tore off the stock Z71 decal today to clean up the back in preperation... (dont want too many decals, as I also have side pillar decals)

Anyway I am having a problem finding a color combo to do on my dark grey AV. I don't want it to stick out like a sore thumb, just something to add a classy accent...

Any thoughts? anyone with graphics on the side of a black or dark grey AV?

Grey
« Last Edit: 02/22/04 05:25 PM by GreyAvalanche » Logged

Remember. You can live in your car, but you can't drive your house.

2003 DGM AV..... RIP 09-10-2005

My new ride is a GoManGo Dodge Charger Daytona R/T mods thus far... Rockblocker headlight and tailight kits, MOPAR CAI
PUNISHER

Awards
« Reply #27 on: 02/22/04 05:32 PM »

i am not real crazy about pinstripes.  however, you guys did a good job applying them.

AVALANCHE PICS
-traded 02 Z-66 for an 04 DBM Z-71
-traded 04 DBM Z-71 for a Lexus IS250
GTG's-DE, VA, TX, GA, MD, SC
whitethunder

WWW Awards
« Reply #28 on: 02/22/04 05:37 PM »

This is not my style but hey you asked for it!!!

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab!
sssMOkinAV

got Mo?

Awards
« Reply #29 on: 02/29/04 12:20 PM »

looking to do some graphic on the side of my AV, tore off the stock Z71 decal today to clean up the back in preperation... (dont want too many decals, as I also have side pillar decals)

Anyway I am having a problem finding a color combo to do on my dark grey AV. I don't want it to stick out like a sore thumb, just something to add a classy accent...

Any thoughts? anyone with graphics on the side of a black or dark grey AV?

Grey

Hey Grey,

Me too! I am kinda leaning towards the Z71 with the mountains from Stripeman (in 1 or 2 color-not 3) but cant decide on the color. I wish they had a sand color like my two-toneing (is that a word?) for the mountains but then what color for the z71. Not likin' red but it seems like the obvious choice given the tail lights are red. HELP??!?!? Any suggestions would be helpful....

~mo

sssMOked 2004 Onyx Black/LPM Z71

www.myspace.com/sssmokinav

NM_Dawg

8.1 Liters of pure fun!

WWW Awards
« Reply #30 on: 02/29/04 01:34 PM »

If you want just plain pin stripes - I have 'em.  

HTH

-Dawg

2002 Indigo Blue Avalanche 2500 4x4:
Katzkin Leather, Sunroof, Roof Rack, Onstar, 8.1L with 4.10's, Homelink, Pinstripes, & Full Time Amber DRLs, and Mag Light Mod.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: