• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Problem with [insert problem here]!!!!

AVGator

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
probably space. maybe Englewood FL or Savannah G
Please excuse me if I paraphrase a few thread topics here.

Ok, I am no longer going to read any post that starts with:

Problem with [insert problem here]!!!!

My expererience thus far:

1.? Read the "Problem with tailgate lock" post.? Next day my tailgate would not unlock.? Took 2 visits to dealership, problem finally fixed with JohnBChef and Hoss's (and others) help by replacement with remote tailgate actuator.

2.? Read the "Problem with passenger side mirror defrost".? Next day, cold morning, defrost went kaplooey, not yet fixed.

3.? Read the "Problem with power window" thread yesterday?? You guessed it, last night on the way home my passenger window decides it would empathize with the original poster.

I often don't read the "problem" posts until I get one, or unless (yesterday) really slow day and read all the topics.

Has anybody else had this happen, or is this just a little bit of pre-Hurricane season paranoia on my part ?

how about let's not discuss hurricanes this season and maybe we won't have any :unsure:

I had a flat yesterday, but forgot to post it... :laugh:

not really...just testing your theory.

Sounds like medical students syndrome where they get all the symptoms that they are learning about.

Maybe try reading about some cool modifications and see how that works out?!?

I'll make a post.. Problem with not winning Powerball... you can read it and we can share... :p ... :wave:

or should it be Problems with winning Powerball... :rolleyes:

I just read about those people who won Powerball. ?Maybe I should buy a ticket on Saturday, even though it's only $15 million.

Sounds like you should only read things that start "Stock will skyrocket...". Then, of course, you would tell us what stock it was...

Yaa I think I was fixing it while you were typeing....lol :p

Yakmar said:
Then you shouldn't read the thread that begins with

"Male Erectile Dysfunction" I guess!! :laugh:

Hoping there's not a thread out there on this subject on this board.

spacegator said:
btw anybody know a good Italian restaurant in Englewood, Florida ? :laugh:

I >DID< back when I was in High School. ?Luigi's, by the now-closed Publix @ Lemon Bay Plaza across from Englewood Isles.

Yakmar said:

"Male Erectile Dysfunction" I guess!! :laugh:

Yes, and you should REALLY stop posting those here, there are plenty of other sites for you to ask the questions about your disorder.

DougD said:
I >DID< back when I was in High School. ?Luigi's, by the now-closed Publix @ Lemon Bay Plaza across from Englewood Isles.
I thought the I DID was about the Male Erectile Dysfunction. >:D

Yakmar said:

"Male Erectile Dysfunction"? I guess!!? :laugh:
Is there a "female erectile dysfunction"? ?Isn't that like saying "heart attack of the heart" or "cirrhosis of the liver" ?:dunno:

grnxnam said:
Is there a "female erectile dysfunction"? ?Isn't that like saying "heart attack of the heart" or "cirrhosis of the liver" ?:dunno:
I guess there could be Tranny Erectile Dysfunction.

spacegator said:
Doug's pretty up to speed on Italian restaurants if you want to ask him!
I just need a dealer to work on my Av....I AINT HUNGRY!!! :beating:

spacegator said:
Doug's pretty up to speed on Italian restaurants if you want to ask him!

It went away (moved to Pt. Charlotte) somewhere around '88-'90.  I don't think I'm that up on things there these days :)

Here's the posts I was too superstitious to read today:

Av sitting a bit lower on left side then right-WHY?

O2 sensor problems...

Av sitting a bit lower on left side then right-WHY?

My AV takes a brutal hit from a sledge hammer!

A/C Recirculate problems

alternator problems

Whining steering pump???? Help!

Front-end noises

Please post if you have had Tranny problems

Sound system to much for dual batts, HELP!

Smashed up my Av today..

Tailgate bezel cover problem, kinda, sorta

and since I didn't read any of them nothing will break on my AV today!? :)

(unless I get a flat tire thanks to? :beating: grnxnam)

Hey was your tail gate lock just working sometimes?? Thats what mine is doing have to lock and unlock about 5 times before it will open  Jerry

Back