• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Find A Great Shop? Post Here

Black Snow Slide

Hey Everyone,

If you have a shop that has done good work for you and you want to give them a recommendation, post them here.
It can be most any type of shop. Body Shop, Exhaust Shop, Mechanic, Electronics, exc.

Give there name, address, phone number, any contact person that just seems to be able to get the job done, and what that shop specializes in.

I thought that having one place that lists them out for us would be awesome. A guy at work broke down in Maine and got screwed by a garage. He was telling me he wish he had a place to do a quick look up for a shop. It made me think of this board, the resources of its New England members, and how if it was one of us busted on the road we could learn from his misfortune.

In Dartmouth Ma. mechanic is Tom's Auto on Rt.6 across from the Dartmouth Mall. Always comes through when you are in a jam. Great quality of work and customer service at a reasonable price.

Ask for Tom: 508-996-2400.

Tell him you know Randall and he might give you a sympathy discount.

Back