• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2002 Avalanche, What Color Do You Have?

A

AJCHEVY2002

WHAT COLOR AVALANCE DO YOU HAVE?

Edited by Admin to fix the subject line

I think poeple are looking at the one w/o the poll. Maybe a mod can compbine the two into one thread.

Well what da ya know the indigo Av's are pulling on everyone....hmmm makes you wonder

until this poll I truly believed I had "discovered" the cool Indigo Blue color, since the dealers all seemed to have black and pewter ones but I insisted on having my dealer track a blue one down for me - now I know it was just my ego (again :rolleyes: ) since it seems we are mostly Indigo Blue Avy owners! Who knew?

In my neck of the woods, everyone drives Pewter. My Victory Red is a head-turner.

I can't believe that I have the only Forest Green Av. Although not as nice as the Indigo Blue, the Forest Green is a sweet color.

I love the forest green but bought the summit white because moving to hobe sound,Fl. Was driving 4th suburban [4 wheel green LT] but had to have a z-66 avalanche because so neet and practical!!! I have owned 24 new GM cars and trucks [mainly corvettes] and how fitting it was to get a white z-66 for the 25th!The GM card & 2002 rebate allowed me to pay cash.I love America & GM!!!!!!

For you people with 2003 AV's I set up a new poll 2003 Avalanche, What color do you have

ALso I have a Summite White AV but I really want to get a yellow one

On this topic, has anyone changed the color of thier Av. I am thinking of doing a re-piant, black with a heavy purple metallic flec. Don'y know much about this but am looking for the 'look' of the paint being different colors depending on the view.

I have dark gray metallic, which is not listed in the poll since it's a new color for 2003. It matches the 03 armor very nicely, so the only contrast is really in the texture.

Why don't you have the Grey in there? I like that color too. but I have the Pewter and that is a very nice color.

korydz said:
What about Yellow? ?Not even an option in the poll?

I believe polls only have 8 choices.

and being the minority/newcomer color yellow was voted off. the tribe has spoken.

I have Red. Too good of a deal to pass up.
But, I was looking for Blue. I'm very happy with Red.
It really stands out. I've never had red before.

1 vote .... as red pulls into the lead!

endeavorc said:
I can't believe that I have the only Forest Green Av. Although not as nice as the Indigo Blue, the Forest Green is a sweet color.

I just voted for the forest green also. Not a very popular colour up here for sure. Then to top things off when I went to sell my Av last week the dealer gave me a price and when he found out that it was forest green the price droped by a 1000$. The wholesaler who send them to the states said that they are not wanted down there. So this confirms the fact that MFG isnot a popular colour on either side of the border. My new Av is Dark Grey metalic and they tell me that I will have no problem flipping it when I'm ready.I really loved the green but I guess I am a minority on that issue.

NatsCanAv

NatsCanAv said:
I just voted for the forest green also. Not a very popular colour up here for sure. Then to top things off when I went to sell my Av last week the dealer gave me a price and when he found out that it was forest green the price droped by a 1000$. The wholesaler who send them to the states said that they are not wanted down there. So this confirms the fact that MFG isnot a popular colour on either side of the border. My new Av is Dark Grey metalic and they tell me that I will have no problem flipping it when I'm ready.I really loved the green but I guess I am a minority on that issue.

NatsCanAv

Personaly I think all the colors are nice. My favorite color is red. But Chevy charges extra for the red and I was not going to pay that just for a color. Then again red seems to attract cops and that is not a good thing either. But, when I bought my Av I was thing of the forest green cause I thought it was a pretty nice looking color. But I went with the Pewter cause it was the only one they had fully loaded and it is a lighter color. The pewter doesn't fade as fast sense my Av sits outside 100% of the time.

Summit White...We live on a non-paved road and white is the easiest color to keep clean and hide that wonderful dust and dirt that is soon to come with the hot dry summer here in Arkansas.

Love the dark colors, but just not practical until our road gets a chip-seal job, like that is ever going happen :rolleyes:

Lorry

Back