• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

NCAGTG - Raffle on Sunday June 18th

amd1900mp

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003

Hernandez Truck & Auto Accessories
has donated 1 set of 18's or 20's!
The lucky winner gets to choose from 47 styles!
Check out the HTA commercial

hernandez01.jpg

hernandez02.jpg

hernandez03.jpg

hernandez04.jpg

hernandez05.jpg

hernandez06.jpg

hernandez07.jpg

See you Sunday!
Av'n It,
Todd

SamHouseIII  Give us a hint?
I would really like a stealth bumper from Road Armor, oh and as long as were at it how about a winch also?

Todd & his fellow AZ AV'ers are going all out to make this the best AV event yet! Start saving your gas money and eBay your Disneyland passes, THIS is going to be the place to be this summer!!  :love:

IB Mike said:
Todd & his fellow AZ AV'ers are going all out to make this the best AV event yet! Start saving your gas money and eBay your Disneyland passes, THIS is going to be the place to be this summer!!? ?:love:

You are correct sir!
THIS is going to be the place to be this summer!!? ?:love:

Av'n It,
Todd

IB Mike said:
Todd & his fellow AZ AV'ers are going all out to make this the best AV event yet! Start saving your gas money and eBay your Disneyland passes, THIS is going to be the place to be this summer!!? ?:love:

Folks... if you are not here, you are missing a fantastic time. Day one (or two, whatever we are calling this... lol) was phenominal... with many more lined up.

And I thougt that BEFORE I was the lucky winner of the rims from Hernandez.  :bling:

The bar has been set high at this event. Whoever takes this on next year has their work cut out for them to top this!

AZ Avs  :yourock:

IB Mike has won the big prize for the first prize give away. So Mike, let's see your smiling mug getting your gift certificate! I can't wait to see your new shoes tomorrow!

Indeed the bar for GTGs in general and a National Event has been set very high...

Day one isn't even over and this event is a smashing success...

An event of Magical Proportions...

Congrats to the Arizona Avalanche Chapter... :yourock:

Steelheadchaser said:
IB Mike has won the big prize for the first prize give away. So Mike, let's see your smiling mug getting your gift certificate! I can't wait to see your new shoes tomorrow!

I'm headed out by the pool with my laptop to see if I can narrow down some choices and get opinions. All inputs are welcome! 

I am still in shock... this is TOO COOL!!  :love:

Out of all the styles above, I like the 'Blade' the best.  You'll HAVE to paint your calipers thou, it's a requirement.  :laugh:

if u end up getting rid of those escalade ones, if u remember, genisse wanted a set of those, i'd bet she'd luv to buy them off of u...

HUGE Congrats though... that's VERY kewl !

DougD said:
Did I win anything yet? :)

Mmmm...all drawings so far require you to be "present to win... :beating:

So to answer your question...no...

I CHNGE said:
Mmmm...all drawings so far require you to be "present to win... :beating:

So to answer your question...no...

I'm a paid entrant, and I'm "present" in spirit!!!!!

Avalanche (Corvette) Fox said:
if u end up getting rid of those escalade ones, if u remember, genisse wanted a set of those, i'd bet she'd luv to buy them off of u...

HUGE Congrats though... that's VERY kewl !

Cool, I knew someone had just talked about it, but couldn't remember who.  THANKS!!  :love:

DougD said:
I'm a paid entrant, and I'm "present" in spirit!!!!!

Well your presence is missed...

And it is my understanding your (and other) non physically present entrants will be eligible in later drawings...

Meanwhile...don't kill the messenger... :rolleyes:

I CHNGE said:
Well your presence is missed...

And it is my understanding your (and other) non physically present entrants will be eligible in later drawings...

Meanwhile...don't kill the messenger... :rolleyes:

I'm sure everyone is having a great time in the "dry heat" in my absence!  I'm only wanting to win the '07 Avalanche, the rest I leave available to all that are physically present :p

DougD said:
I'm sure everyone is having a great time in the "dry heat" in my absence!? I'm only wanting to win the '07 Avalanche, the rest I leave available to all that are physically present :p

Um I don't think GM coporate will sell this particular unit...But you would already know the reasons for that... :D

I CHNGE said:
Um I don't think GM coporate will sell this particular unit...But you would already know the reasons for that... :D

Ahh, but "donate" doesn't equal "sell" :)

[me=DougD]aims straight for the center of the loophole[/me]

MK...then let me correct my previous "brew impaired" statement and say...

I don't think this Av is eligible for legal registration for purposes of sale or donation to a raffle

The VIN number is not consistent with retail units

I CHNGE said:
MK...then let me correct my previous "brew impaired" statement and say...

I don't think this Av is eligible for legal registration for purposes of sale or donation to a raffle

The VIN number is not consistent with retail units

And how times have changed....the engineering models such as that could eventually be sold in the good old days.

Back