• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2006 All Wheels Festival @ Cape Cod - August 26-27, 2006 - *PICS ADDED*

GMAN62465

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2003
2006 All Wheels Festival @ Cape Cod - August 26-27, 2006

The Cruisin New England Magazine All Wheels Festival is scheduled to take place on Aug 26-27, 2006 at Barnstable County Fairgrounds in Falmouth MA
MAIN WEB PAGE FOR SHOW

You don't just get to look at AV's but also Antique's, Classic's, Hot Rods, Custom Trucks Etc

We will? attending on Saturday as a group but post your preference, as some will be there on Sunday too.

WE HAVE OUR OWN CATAGORY DUE TO PREVIOUS SUCCESSFUL SHOWINGS AS A GROUP.

We have attended this GTG over the last couple of years and have had a great time

If you are not coming with our convoy, just mention you are with the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club.

The 1 day entry fee for the truck is $15.00 with all passengers or $28.00 (Both Days) PRE REGISTRATION

The show runs all day and judging starts at about 4 pm

They do have food and entertainment, but it may be helpful to brings soda's and snack foods

ATTENDEES
GMAN62465
TRANNYMAN
CTEMSI
JJSNOWKING
RIZ71
JAMES21
DUNEIT
HEC54
HEAVYD

Attachments

• AllWheelsNationals (Large).gif
    AllWheelsNationals (Large).gif
    91.6 KB · Views: 245
Anyone else??

Where are all the Northeast members that were looking for something going on??

GRIZSBADAV said:
id like to go if my truck is the way i want it to be by then :E:

Just come on out GRIZSBADAV, it's a great time and there are plenty of stock looking cars and trucks there too.

It's not all about BLING...

GMAN

How are the hotels this time of year? If I was to go I'd like to make a full weekend out of it. I know with it being the summer and the Cape..... chances are slim. Just figured I'd ask. Rather than take the 3+ hour drive there then back.

roughly around 100 a night if you wanna be on the CHEAP... you know 4 walls.. etc

GMAN

You can put me down for as a definite this time.

-James.

Anyone showing up for this GTG??

It's getting close... Just a couple of weekends away

GMAN

GMAN62465 said:
Anyone else??

Yes.

We have our trailer at Bay View Campground not too
far away. You will pass right by it so I will wait out front
and join in as you all pass by. About 1 mile after the Bourne Bridge.

Last time I went some of us registered at the gate.
Is that still a good idea?

Dave

Duneit said:
Yes.

We have our trailer at Bay View Campground not too
far away. You will pass right by it so I will wait out front
and join in as you all pass by. About 1 mile after the Bourne Bridge.

Last time I went some of us registered at the gate.
Is that still a good idea?

Dave

Hey there Dave,

If you pre-register it will be a little cheaper and you don't have to fill out the paperwork and hold up the line of cars coming in (Hey, move it over Buddy! LOL)

Some of us will be there both days so if you wanna come visit or show the AV on BOTH DAYS... We will be there.

Talk to you soon!

GMAN

OK GUYS... Couple of weeks away!!

Let's SHAKE THE DUST AND COBWEBS OFF OF THE NEW ENGLAND CROWD!! COME ON OUT TO PARTY AND SHINE UP THE AV, I KNOW THERE ARE MORE OF YOU OUT THERE!!

This is a great show and we have our own class, so come on out and put you best mods on display!

GMAN

bill496 said:
IM IN, JUST TELL WHERE WE WILL MEET BEFORE SHOW!!

Glad to hear that you can make it!

I will be posting a RALLY POINT / MEETUP SPOT so we can convoy in together.

See you soon!

GMAN

Avalanche35us said:
Sounds like a great time, depending on work i'd like to go. I won't know though till about a week or so away. Jay

Cool beans... Looks like we are really coming along here nicely.

GMAN

Hey gang
That time of year again, eh
Unforunatley, I won't be able to attend the event,[having Beck's family reunion at our house that weekend]
but may be able to meet with ya on Sun morn

Our old meeting place>> the Tugboat, is closed off{ making it a CVS]

If you go south over the Bourne Bridge about 1 mile, right after the Toyota Dealership on the right there is a vacant commercial red and white building, used to be a driving range, wide open and in plain site
Rich

i MAY, i repeat, MAYbe able to make this one.. no promises yet, just possibilities! I'm working on some high stress trade negotiations to get the weekend off which seems to involve quite a bit of :beating:

where is everyone staying hotel wise? or should i just bring the tent and sleep on the grounds of the car show? >:D

bikerchic1977 said:
i MAY, i repeat, MAYbe able to make this one.. no promises yet, just possibilities! I'm working on some high stress trade negotiations to get the weekend off which seems to involve quite a bit of :beating:

where is everyone staying hotel wise? or should i just bring the tent and sleep on the grounds of the car show? >:D

I'm sleeping at my house  :laugh:

Back