• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Final Tally

MooCowWithSpots

SM 2003
I haven't read through ALL the threads in this topic, but I was wondering if there is/was a final count of unique Avalanches in attendance?  Just curious, yes I know it killed the cat but I'm a teddy bear, not a cat.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks,
Chris

There were 287.3 in attendance (CDN)

I don't know the proper exchange rate though >:D

Not sure Todd et al have even seen this, someone might want to send him a PM to be sure.

DougD said:
There were 287.3 in attendance (CDN)

I don't know the proper exchange rate though >:D

Not sure Todd et al have even seen this, someone might want to send him a PM to be sure.

Todd was in here earlier but did not respond.  ???

it would probably be best to let this go - we all know the numbers were a little on the low side, mostly due to location and heat factor.

I know amp1900 did a great job of putting this together, and those that attended had a great time.? :B:

I never thought it was really about numbers anyway. It is more about the fun you have!

Butch

I am happy to say 24 Avalanche owners represented the 2006 National Chevy Avalanche Get Together.

Those that attended enjoyed a vacation of a lifetime. They were able to experience General Motors Proving Grounds, Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, Hoover Dam and General Motors very own "The Drive" all in one week. Not to mention the other smaller attractions we attended like Winslow, London Bridge, Lake Mead and Las Vegas.

Thank you to all that attended or supported through registration, you?re the best!

Happy Av'n.
Todd

Tdybr27 said:
Thank you for that information, I wonder if Chief will respond.

Is there some reason he's needing to respond at all?

Todd

I respect all that you did for this event.? I too know the hard work that goes in to making an event a big success, only to find that it doesn't draw quite as big of a crowd as you had initially expected.? I was initially despondent regarding the lower than expected turnout for Southern Nights, with 46 AV's, when early responses seemed to indicate 70+, but was gratified by all of the smiling faces, laughing, and the warm thanks from everyone.? Congratulations on the success of the event and, as you stated, I am sure lifetime memories were made for all in attendance.

Thanks for all your work!!

trAV

Back