• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Canadian and Alaskan convoys

Boar-Ral

Charter Member
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
I was wondering if anyone from Canada or Alaska was planning on attending this event?  I would like to, but am not sure if I will be able to get the time off from work, nor if I can afford it.  (I am also Avalanche-less at the moment.)  I know that I can drive there in three days, from Edmonton, so I would need a good two weeks of vacation time. :/

Sorry, but this event was back in June of 06 and has now past into history.... :love:

You could start planing for the 2007 Nationals ?

Heard they most likely will be somewhere on the east coast? ? :E:

gargoyleman said:
Sorry, but this event was back in June of 06 and has now past into history.... :love:

You could start planing for the 2007 Nationals ?

Heard they most likely will be somewhere on the east coast? ? :E:
That is what which I speak. :D I should have been more clear.? Yes, most of the potential sites are in that neck of the woods.? Three days leisurely drive, two days drive like hell. :) I'm just wondering if anyone else was considering going, because the last time I looked into the events was back in 2003, and everyone was planning their vacation days around things like that one or two years in advance, without even knowing where they were going. :D

Whoops, I just noticed what forum I posted in.  That might explain the confusion. :D

Back