Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
12/20/14 09:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pinstripe My AV! (D/FW Area)  (Read 1024 times)
wonder91178
CAFCNA 2003 Supporting Member

100% Texican ;-)

Awards
« on: 11/07/02 02:52 PM »

Ok, I did a search before I started the topic, I only found pinstriping on the cladding, and I am wanting to pinstripe my AV from one headlight ALL the way around the back to the other headlight.

My question, for the D/FW crew, is does anyone have a place they would suggest getting it done in the Arlington area? I want a good job done and I definitely don't want to do it myself.

Any advice helps!  Grin

*Official Flashlight Holder For Mods*
*Tinman's Helper*
*Member/Installer in Edward K's Zip-Tie Team*
wonder91178

100% Texican ;-)

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 11/08/02 01:22 AM »

irontrain, I have some checkered flag print pinstriping on the way from eBay and wanted to know a reputable place that I know would do a good job, got to get it done before the cruise in December so I can roll in style  Wink

I don't trust myself to do it at home, I'm too anal retentive, I'd keep yanking it off if it wasn't just right, hehe.  Grin

*Official Flashlight Holder For Mods*
*Tinman's Helper*
*Member/Installer in Edward K's Zip-Tie Team*
Hernz Av
Charter Member

Hammer down in the fast lane !!

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: 11/08/02 03:57 AM »

Kim,
Send Dave02Z66 a PM and see if he can do it for you. I noticed that he had pin strips on his Av. I am sure he can do this for you cheaper than anyone else in Arlington.

George
02 Avalanche Indigo Blue
1500 2WD
Built 9/01 Bought 10/01
Olathe, KS (KCK)
66 Chevelle SS 396
tractman

Chevy Avalanche Makes driving fun again!!!!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 11/08/02 07:27 PM »

I had mine striped by a guy that does mostly motorcycle tanks. There is probably someone in your area like that. Have him paint the tailgate letters too. I had mine done to match the cladding and it came out great...

1500 Z71 Summit White, Billet Grille, Full Time Amber DRL's, 885 Fogs, Silverstars, Chrome license plate, AV receiver cover. Bra Protector, LOF, Sail Panels, Mountain logos, Pin Striped, CargoPro, Zaino, Flowmaster 70 Series, AVIC-N1  Navigation, 4 Corners, Sport Wing.....
My AV Pics at
http://community.webshots.com/user/tractman99
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: