• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

3rd Annual Corn Maze GTG - Oct. 21

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Ok folks its fall again and time for the 3rd Annual Corn Maze GTG!

In the past we've gone to the Fritzler Corn Maze and the Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Corn Maze.? So we can try out one of these corn mazes again this year or you can suggest a new one to try!? Let me know what you think and I'll make arrangements.

UPDATE

avalanchuck said:
Ok folks here's the plan...

Who: You!

What: The 3rd Annual Corn Maze GTG!

Where: Fritzler Corn Maze

When: Saturday Oct. 21st

Why:? Why not?! Plus its a good time to get together with fellow Av owners and their families!

How much: $9 for Adults, $7 for kids 6-12, Free for kids under 6 (just the maze) there are additional attractions... check here for more info & prices http://www.fritzlermaze.com/admissions.html

Let's meet up at the Thornton Walmart just off I-25 & between the Thornton Pkwy & 104th Ave at 1 pm.? We'll hangout for 15-20 minutes to let people talk and then we'll convoy on up to the Corn Maze.? Hope to see you there!

Map to Thornton Walmart

Weather Forecast for Lasalle, CO

We went to Fritzlers last year and it was pretty fun.  Haven't been to the Botanic Gardens one, so my vote will go either way.  I don't care.  It'll just be cool to come hang out with everyone.

don't know where fritzler's is but it gets my vote as chatfield is in my backyard and wouldn't be much of a drive but i'd like to go wherever we decide. i'll try to enlist the wife along as well. thanks.

Hello, I'm open to any location.  Rocky, we were in Cancun that same week last year(when Wilma hit!).....

RockyMtnShowtime said:
Timeframe or date?

We will be in Cozumel 10/21 thru 10/28....but would really like to do this GTG, last yerar was a blast

Well I was thinking Saturday the 21st... but things have come up and we may be out that weekend.  :E:

I can still plan it for the 21st or move it to the 28th... what does everyone think?

Fritzlers is probably too far for me to drive at this time.  But I'd rather you guys not make any special arrangements for me.  We also have football games on Saturday mornings, all the way up to and including the 28th.

We had fun at the one last year, but it seemed a little too easy to get through the maze.

TTYL,

-Joe

JoeSpicoli said:
Fritzlers is probably too far for me to drive at this time.? But I'd rather you guys not make any special arrangements for me.? We also have football games on Saturday mornings, all the way up to and including the 28th.

We had fun at the one last year, but it seemed a little too easy to get through the maze.

TTYL,

-Joe

I'll say that the Fritzler's maize was much taller than the Botanic Garden maize so their maze was much more challenging to navigate.  :D

Ok folks here's the plan...

Who: You!

What: The 3rd Annual Corn Maze GTG!

Where: Fritzler Corn Maze

When: Saturday Oct. 21st

Why:? Why not?! Plus its a good time to get together with fellow Av owners and their families!

How much: $9 for Adults, $7 for kids 6-12, Free for kids under 6 (just the maze) there are additional attractions... check here for more info & prices http://www.fritzlermaze.com/admissions.html

Let's meet up at the Thornton Walmart just off I-25 & between the Thornton Pkwy & 104th Ave at 1 pm.? We'll hangout for 15-20 minutes to let people talk and then we'll convoy on up to the Corn Maze.? Hope to see you there!

Map to Thornton Walmart

Weather Forecast for Lasalle, CO

Hey Chuck,

Just reallized football (we have 2 midgets) gets in the way of this GTG for us.....? We will probably make it to the playoffs, which shoots the Saturdays after that for us also  :E:...

Looks like it was a day for 2 Av GTGs yesterday!  :D

Just wanted to say Nicole and I had a great time at the Corn Maze with Darren & the boys and Jason & Haley!  It was a little cooler than last time but with 9 foot tall corn the maze is a little more challenging.  I only got a few pics & will post a couple later today.  My batteries were almost dead in my camera.

Back