• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New and current Nevada Members-sign up for group emails

johnv656

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
If you:

Own an Avalanche
Live in Nevada
Like to get together with other like-minded people and have fun

And

If you would like to be contacted with information about future Nevada get togethers...

Please let us know by posting in this thread and email me your information.
( real name, screen name,and email address to jkvangeer@earthlink.net)

We have at least one monthly GTG, usually on the weekends, at a different location around the valley to accomodate those in different parts of the valley.

All Avalanche owners and entusiatsts are welcome to attend. We discuss upcoming events, current club information and future GTG's plus share additional comments and/or ideas.

We hope to see you at a future GTG!!

Count me in..... I think you may already have my e-mail but I'll resend just in case.  :wave:

2milenhr and wingnutt got your info, denman I will respond to your email when I get it, nothing yet though.

John

Your spamfilter caught the email johnv656, I asked to be added to the friendly list  then the email will be delivered

Welcome aboard Matt, Got you on our list of members here in Vegas and will be in touch, looks like a Christmas GTG is in the works.

I have noticed that there are a few guys here in the Las Vegas area that get togather for trail rides. My 07 AV is only 2 wheel drive but I have a 05 wrangler that I would love to get dirty again. I have hit a few trailes, but I am new to the area and dont know the trails that well.

I ran the trail that breaks off from Red Rock canyon and goes over the mountian pass. Ran it alone, dumb! dumb! dumb! :E:

Let me know if anyone is interested

Welcome to the Nevada club :welcome: and CAFCNA. Our next GTG will probably be Laughlin at the end of January. However we may get together for some MOD's or to just hang out and chat.
I will get you added to our e-mail list.

What part of Vegas are you in?

I live in Summerlin and work in North Las Vegas. My wife and I are new to the area, we have been here for about 3 mo.

Look forward to getting to know you guys and learning a thing or two from you. I have been big into jeeps and rock crawling but I look forward to getting some mods on the new baby!

:welcome:
Welcome rock wrangler.
I also have a 2wd and have done some mild off-road. Best to explore new area with a buddy w/4wd. Be sure to have a recovery strap. When alone I stay to marked gravel or dirt roads common on maps or aero maps.

Back