• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Alaska AVers sign in here...

itsstopher

PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
OK lets get an updated list for Alaska

Anchorage
Woody
rottnchi
Frozen
jwalker07
kylestruck
alpinemedic
farshot
ak_inshok

Bethel
Bethel Avalanche

Denali Park area
AlaskaTom

Eagle River
W1LL
gjgardner

Eielson
JoeDirte566
idahofroglvr

Elmendorf
AKAV
Victory AV
winddancer
usaf.strunk

Fairbanks
DaReaper
S1X
akmidnightson
adamhasanant

Fort Richardson
ferman                

Juneau
AK Mike

Kenai
aktank
Gecko

Palmer
alaska avy
alaskannate          

Seward
Bad Dad
Misanthrope

Valdez
Snowmachine

Wasilla
Alaska_Av
Alaska_Lanche
BusterAv

Dont think Alaska is going to be as active at GA. Its a shame you had to move that far from Byron just so he would stop coming buy and getting you to help mod.

Yup.... Starting to plan now  :eek: nothing soon tho  :( 

i gotta change that picture in my avatar i have up graded to an avy with clothes it gets cold here in AK

oh and by the way let it sbnow let it snow let it snow  first snow i have seen in about 2 or 3 years, damn traction control gotta remember to turn it off when i want to play in the white stuff!!!

Another Av in Alaska

Live in Fairbanks

How is everyone???
Enjoying the cold and snow???

add Alaska_Av, Wasilla

Woody, Anchorage

Fur-rondy in Anchorage is the next planed, er annual gtg. I am thinking about having a monthly lunch in Wasilla. something like the 3rd sunday of the month at Ihop  at 1 pm.  We have a small core groop but we have fun. I love to see enthused people. I need a dose of that.... lol

Alaska_AV. said:
add Alaska_Av, Wasilla

Woody, Anchorage

Fur-rondy in Anchorage is the next planed, er annual gtg. I am thinking about having a monthly lunch in Wasilla. something like the 3rd sunday of the month at Ihop? at 1 pm.? We have a small core groop but we have fun. I love to see enthused people. I need a dose of that.... lol

Hmmm, IHOP, when is the next 3rd Sunday? :p

P.S. are thier uniforms orange  >:D

I'm lost...someone has to clue me in...are we going to Anchorage, Wasilla or are we doing something here in Fairbanks.

Me personally I say lets do them all.

DaReaper said:
I'm lost...someone has to clue me in...are we going to Anchorage, Wasilla or are we doing something here in Fairbanks.

Me personally I say lets do them all.

Do it all!

We try for 3 gtg a year
Fur rondy in February
Kenai 4Th July,    Host member has retired from the club, kinda not gonna happen anymore
somewere in the fall

We also do shout outs

gonna be in anchorage from out of town, post a shout out for lunch , dinner
Meet Out of staters and the like.
Just want to break the doldrums.....

our core group uses MSN Messenger, easyer than CAFCNA to organise
I'M matsuav@hotmail.com

Also we use the Alaska section at Clubavalanche.com more than CAFCNA, No hard feelings just less posting to weed through

Later, jon

Tagged another guy at Walmart tonight, 05 Black WBH pullin a snowmachine  :eek: he said his AV was going in the shop next week for a lift and some bigger tires.

Back