• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2007 National GTG !!!!!!!

NatsCanAv

SM 2004
The 2007 National GTG will be held in Rapid city South Dakota! The Dates are July 21st through July 28th, 2007... This is going to be a fantastic event! For more info check the Post located in the national section...

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/board,272.0.html

Start booking your holidays .. This is one GTG you won't want to miss ..

Nats

Ontario Attendee's

Toronto to Rapid City 2300 KM aprox? >:D

Natscanav
Code Orange

Manitoba Attendee's

Winnipeg to Rapid City 1300 KM's aprox

Sask Attendee's
Regina to Rapid City 850 Km's aprox

Alberta Attendee's

Calgary to Rapid City 1475 Km's Aprox

Thanks for starting this thread! I look forward to meeting you and everyone else that can make it.

See you there!
Todd

Code Orange (formerly movieman) said:
Hmm... Sounds interesting

You got to make this one if you can!

Todd

Code Orange (formerly movieman) said:
Hmm... Sounds interesting

Indeed it does.. I got lucky last week and booked one of my personal weeks off for that week! So that's one step taken care of .. Now i will just need to "fund" the whole adventure.. Good thing in there is plenty of time to build up the "funds" It's a great place to go for a vacation by the looks of things and to do with a Few Av Friends sound even better!  Movie/Code I will adjust the above post and track the maby's and confirmed who are planning on attending ...

nats

Step one is done.. :)

Be sure and register before February 1st, 2007 and receive a mystery gift and a special raffle ticket good for a chance to win a Laptop valued at over $500.00!

Todd

4000 Km  EACH way  :E:  WOn't be a newf in site!!  :C:

That, and I have no vacation time left this year due to my studies!!  :(

:wave:

I thought about it and google mapped the distance -- two and half days of straight driving...

Alaska_ Av... your idea never occurred to me -- I really want to go, so I'll explore that option! I wish I could bring my Avy...

Bad Dad

If you can't bring your Av, you can bet your last dollar you will still be riding in one.. ;)

Todd

Todd,

Right on... that's exactly the reason I want to go so badly -- I want to meet each any every one of you! It seems as though I know almost everyone personally... even though I only met one member so far.

Tony C.

I look forward to adding you to the list Bad Dad..  :love:

Todd

Bad Dad said:
Todd,

Right on... that's exactly the reason I want to go so badly -- I want to meet each any every one of you! It seems as though I know almost everyone personally... even though I only met one member so far.

Tony C.
hope your leave gets approved Tony

You guy's are great... I wish I could give a firm "yes" -- I have had a few members that have even offered a seat in their Avalanche  :yourock:

I'll let you know if my leave gets approved -- should know by next week!

Bad Dad

Here's to hoping your leave is approved.. :cheers:

Todd

Bad Dad said:
You guy's are great... I wish I could give a firm "yes" -- I have had a few members that have even offered a seat in their Avalanche  :yourock:

I'll let you know if my leave gets approved -- should know by next week!

Bad Dad
any word yet Tony?

Well, sad to say, but I didn't get the leave I needed to attend this year. I joined this great family of friends too late to know about this event, but I am already planning to attend the one next year! I know that you all will have a great time, and that you will post pictures and stories for those who could not go.

Tony
aka Bad Dad

I'm sorry you didn't get the leave you were lasking for.

Bad Dad said:
...but I am already planning to attend the one next year! I know that you all will have a great time, and that you will post pictures and stories for those who could not go.

Tony
aka Bad Dad

Now that's planning! Looking forward to next year already where ever it is.

Todd

Back